Any Woodman sightings May 10th?- Mtbr.com
    Official Cooler Inspector

Any Woodman sightings May 10th?

Mysterious...

Need my old shoes back. My feet really, really hurt!

I have a sad, sad tale to tell, and if anybody out there can help me, please, for the love of all that is good and just: help me for the sake of my blistered overworked feet. I seem to have, somehow, inexplicably, perhaps in a fit of pique, left my shoes in the parking lot outside of the Merrimon Square shopping center (across from atlanta bread co., etc., on Merrimon) on the afternoon of Thursday, April 30. Yes, I may have been upset. Yes, I may have been overly tired. Yes, without a doubt, there is no excuse for driving off after a long day's work without your men's size 8.5 (okay, I'm a girl but I have huge achy man-feet...) Keen's sandals that you really, really, really need to get through a 9-hour day waitressing, in order to not feel like your legs are two bloody stumps by the time you get home.

If you happen to have found these, if they fit you and do you well, then I wish you good tidings and congratulations on a sweet score. If they don't fit you, or your girlfriend/boyfriend/child/leprechaun helper/aunt, please, please, please bring them back to me, no questions asked, I will even reward you handsomely-- {as I may have stated earlier, I do not fit into the "handsome" category as I am, well, not really "handsome" as such ..i.e. "girl" but I would certainly throw you some cash}---(I just really can't afford another pair and the summer+hot+waitingtables is looming, weighing heavily upon me...ack.) {and when I say 'ack' I really mean, oh, god, THE HUMANITY! I mean, really, my feet hurt in a way I would not have believed possible or considered to be even an outside chance in some sort of freak show about people who like pain...}
    If anyone out there is listening, please reunite me with my shoes. I mean, it's a pair of shoes for cryin' out loud. I need them back, and if I had cooties you wouldn't want to wear them anyhow. I'm not sayin' I have cooties.
    (But i'm not sayin' I don't....)

Thanks for listening. Thanks for your help!

And ya'll think I'm out of touch!?! I still miss my ba-ba.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by M-U-M; 05-14-2009 at 07:13 PM.
    Now you're cast of steel and cast aside. Broken dreams maybe, but you haven't died

I like Squishy Bikes
    Huh?
    A dirty book is rarely dusty

Drinker w/ Riding Problem
    step away from the bong....

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    This message sponsored by:
    crack.jpg

Big Mac
    What in the hell are you going on about?

Official Cooler Inspector
    Just a funny Craigs posting. Did you forget about anything that you were worried about for five minutes?
    Now you're cast of steel and cast aside. Broken dreams maybe, but you haven't died

rob
    slakDawg
    I love my Keens. I'd cry to if I misplaced them. Have some compassion people.

Members who have read this thread: 0