5018- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: 5018

  1. #1
    banned
    Reputation: motobutane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,231

    Cool-blue Rhythm 5018

    I am still having nightmares from bushwacking up 5018 in the Pisgah 36 and now I have a few more scars on my legs. Has anybody ridden it lately and is it clear?????

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ridn29s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by motobutane
    I am still having nightmares from bushwacking up 5018 in the Pisgah 36 and now I have a few more scars on my legs. Has anybody ridden it lately and is it clear?????
    It's clearly too wet to ride it right now
    many gears, some pies

  3. #3
    banned
    Reputation: motobutane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,231

    ... and if we just ... Resurrection

    Don't make me bring back my Fair weather rider thread!

    The next Post I want to see from One Pie is that you can ride Sunday!

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ridn29s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by motobutane
    Don't make me bring back my Fair weather rider thread!

    The next Post I want to see from One Pie is that you can ride Sunday!
    I can be in the woods until 1PM. Let's get an early start!
    many gears, some pies

  5. #5
    banned
    Reputation: motobutane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,231

    Early?

    Quote Originally Posted by ridn29s
    I can be in the woods until 1PM. Let's get an early start!
    We were starting at 1.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ridn29s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by motobutane
    We were starting at 1.
    Oh sure Hey, I heard that 5018 is clear all the way through and there are some kids right at the top with a lemonade stand to provide cool drinks. Make sure you check it out
    many gears, some pies

  7. #7
    banned
    Reputation: motobutane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,231

    How Much?

    Quote Originally Posted by ridn29s
    Oh sure Hey, I heard that 5018 is clear all the way through and there are some kids right at the top with a lemonade stand to provide cool drinks. Make sure you check it out

    I'll be sure to bring my black credit card

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ridn29s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    671
    so tell me what time you're really riding and I'll tell you if there's really a lemonade stand up on 5018....
    many gears, some pies

  9. #9
    banned
    Reputation: motobutane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,231
    With no word on 5018's condition I think we are going over to Blk. Mtn....going up the toll road and down heartbreak.

  10. #10
    drunken pirate
    Reputation: driftwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,414
    I've heard very reliable reports that 5018 is clear.
    More Trails, Not Less

    Adventures in Pisgah

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Snototter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    302
    Yes 5018 is clear. We used it in PMBAR to get to 476.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.