• 10-01-2010
    jbumk
    3rd Annual 6 Hours of Warrior Creek
    Registration is now open. Sign up on OCT 1 and save mucho dinero!
  • 10-05-2010
    kkjellquist
    Sold Out - Wow!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jbumk
    Registration is now open. Sign up on OCT 1 and save mucho dinero!

Genuinely SHOCKED to see this sold out in 3 days!! and then an additional 50 spots gone in 24 hrs!!

I knew registration was open, but man that was FAST!

Great race, just make sure your beer sponsor brings more than a few cases this year :thumbsup:
  • 10-05-2010
    brado1
    +1 on the Wow.

Nicely Done...
  • 10-05-2010
    mikeridesabike
    I had no idea it would sell out. Is there a way to get onto a waiting list in case somebody does like I did this year and crashes and burns before the race?
  • 10-05-2010
    Snototter
    Amazing they sold out. Fortunately I grabbed one of the 50 additional places thinking I may or may not race(in 7 months). A lot can happen between now and then. Lots of eating, a whole lot of beer drinking, and the promise of a non riding winter could very easily sway me to sell my spot. Look for a follow up in Feb. I will start the bidding at $200 :D
  • 10-06-2010
    SlipperyPete
    What? How could it sell out so quickly?

What does this race have going for it, other than kick-butt trails, a free t-shirt, post-race pig and beer, a $40 entry free . . . . Oh. Right.

I've got my spot. :thumbsup:
  • 10-06-2010
    Cycling_Chick
    1 Attachment(s)
    Well, when I heard that the 6 Hours of WC had SOLD OUT I kinda felt like I was one of the chosen few who had one of these:
  • 10-06-2010
    spec4life
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Cycling_Chick
    Well, when I heard that the 6 Hours of WC had SOLD OUT I kinda felt like I was one of the chosen few who had one of these:

agreed....:thumbsup:

be jealous all you slackers who missed out..

dont worry though this will probably be my last year racing this event with the entry fee going up to $750 next year...;)
  • 10-07-2010
    jbumk
    I don't think the entry fee will reach $750 but the window for a $40 entry fee will be reduced from 24 hours to, say, 30 seconds!
  • 10-07-2010
    DDsinglespeed
    :yesnod:
  • 10-07-2010
    mtbnc
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SlipperyPete
    kick-butt trails

Isn't this the only thing that matters?
    :thumbsup: