3/22 Post Ride Highs- Mtbr.com
    Official Cooler Inspector

3/22 Post Ride Highs

What a stellar spring day!!! Donned my favorite obnoxious jersey and putzed around out back. The trails were in wonderful shape. I imagine there's a lot of folks still out there.

Post Ride High: Pipeline Porter

Got the urge to "cut things". Trimmed dead wood off azaleas, removed some cane, that graduated to finger nails and ended with the cat's claws. I want to cut into a quesadilla now.
    Now you're cast of steel and cast aside. Broken dreams maybe, but you haven't died

mtbr member
    May 2007
    i forgot my sunscreen... i got smoked.....

banned
    Fool is still itchin to run. You made the right choice today. After we split up with you, I think the rest of the day was all uphill. Nick laid it to us on the rest of the route. I was just waiting to see something that I knew was the quickest route to taco bell in Brevard.

\|/Home of the Braves\|/
    AHA! I recognize the "Pedal Damn It" avatar.
    Thanks for guiding us around yesterday. That was a fabulous ride and a perfect day (well, except that I had to go home).

I'm Eric, the tall guy with the shaved head and blue 29er.
    Big hoopy.
    Turner Sultan / On One Inbred

mtbr member
    May 2007
    man, i felt really bad, i guess i pushed it to hard on cove creek.

yeah right after dinner fool wanted to play fetch..... that dog is such a badaz

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Ended up leaving the dog tied to the sign. Got a call 2 hours later from her owner thanking us for grabbing her. The pup was smarter than we thought. I think they had lost her way out on Greens Lick. We were right. The green ranger was the owners truck.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by gtdrew
    Ended up leaving the dog tied to the sign. Got a call 2 hours later from her owner thanking us for grabbing her. The pup was smarter than we thought. I think they had lost her way out on Greens Lick. We were right. The green ranger was the owners truck.

i dont know what your talking about.. but how does one lose a whole dog?

banned

yesterday was great

Quote Originally Posted by RedRocker
    AHA! I recognize the "Pedal Damn It" avatar.
    Thanks for guiding us around yesterday. That was a fabulous ride and a perfect day (well, except that I had to go home).

I'm Eric, the tall guy with the shaved head and blue 29er.
    next time you guys come up we will ride on saturday so you will have time to do the whole ride with us. You missed out on the best part of the suffering that Nick put on us. p.m. me when you guys are headed this way again.

\|/Home of the Braves\|/
    Because nothing's better than being made to suffer by a guy on a rigid singlespeed!

We did get a great ride in Saturday too around Clawhammer and Buckhorn with another group. Man, great trails and great people. I'm up for more pain the next time I'm in town
    Big hoopy.
    Turner Sultan / On One Inbred

Its got what plants crave
    Wish I were there! Glad to hear you got some of that gorgeous weather too. It was cool and dry all weekend for the Fat Tire Fest at Santos, FL.

Ride Instigator
    Quote Originally Posted by M-U-M
    What a stellar spring day!!! Donned my favorite obnoxious jersey and putzed around out back. The trails were in wonderful shape. I imagine there's a lot of folks still out there.

Post Ride High: Pipeline Porter

Got the urge to "cut things". Trimmed dead wood off azaleas, removed some cane, that graduated to finger nails and ended with the cat's claws. I want to cut into a quesadilla now.
    About the only time I've been getting behind bars lately is ROAD cuz the trails are still glue up here. I did have a nice post-ride high Saturday at the Flossmoor Station Brewery though, a HUGE steak burrito chased down with a few "Killer Kapowski" Porters, MmmMmm .

Official Cooler Inspector
    Not really OT - regarding a local issue- it qualifies. People who spend their afternoon lost dog sitting are way cool.

Now you're cast of steel and cast aside. Broken dreams maybe, but you haven't died

Members who have read this thread: 0