12hrs of Tsali May 21st

Printable View

• 04-26-2011
    ruckus26
    12hrs of Tsali May 21st
    Hey everyone, looking for a team that needs 2 more riders. My girlfriend and I are wanting to do the race but having trouble finding 2 people to start our own team. We are both pretty strong riders but really just looking to have fun. Any help would be appreciated. :thumbsup:
  • 04-26-2011
    Cycling_Chick
    Who needs a team? The first endurance event I did was this one. Since there was no two person option we just paid for the team and entered, "just the two of us". Tsali is enough of a mix to allow easy pedaling if you are concerned about going the full 12. Relax, set goals, and have fun.
    The experience will either ruin your relationship or make it stronger. Ours was the latter :D !
  • 04-26-2011
    mtb girl
    12 hours of Tsali- May 21
    I would like to do 12 hrs of Tsali and am looking for another woman to ride as a duo female team. I would be interested in a 3 person team, too. Email me at [email protected] if interested in riding with me. I just want to have fun and have never ridden in the dark before!
  • 04-26-2011
    dobovedo
    Hmm... glad somebody posted. I forgot about this event. May register for solo male.
  • 04-27-2011
    thadthetroll
    Fun.Fun.Fun
    I really enjoy this race.
    Come on gals register solo for the 12 hours and just have fun riding at your own pace...
    Im doing solo male 12 hour again cause it`s just a day in the woods after all..
  • 04-27-2011
    ruckus26
    Looks like i'm going to try it solo. Thanks for all the info.
  • 04-27-2011
    dobovedo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ruckus26
    Looks like i'm going to try it solo. Thanks for all the info.

No no.. I'd keep looking for teammates if I were you. That way there's less competition for me! :D
  • 04-28-2011
    plume
    3rd year in a row I'll miss it! Great event. Want to try it again someday...
  • 04-29-2011
    ekizer
    I'm considering a 6 hour solo...anybody interested in riding together from Asheville for that event?