1206 is open

Printable View

• 03-08-2011
    Solrac the red
    1206 is open
    1206 is open from 276 to the Mills River Campground.

At least for the time being.
  • 03-08-2011
    supercusty
    Is the road open past the hatchery yet?
  • 03-08-2011
    Solrac the red
    No.
  • 03-08-2011
    pisgahproductions
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Solrac the red
    No.

Oh man. If they don't get that road open by May 7th PMBAR is going to be really hard.:thumbsup:
  • 03-08-2011
    D Kuntz
    just stirring...
    I would be happy to set up some game cameras on 475 for PMBAR. You would have instant access to any information pertaining to anyone who might have thought, "Oh! I thought you meant that other part of 475!"

:nono:
  • 03-09-2011
    ridn29s
    Quote:

Originally Posted by D ****z
    I would be happy to set up some game cameras on 475 for PMBAR. You would have instant access to any information pertaining to anyone who might have thought, "Oh! I thought you meant that other part of 475!"

:nono:

You don't need cameras the man is already on it. I've heard that more than a few $165 tickets have been issued to people trying to get through either 475 or Davidson River trail. On 477 during that construction you just got an ugly earful from the construction crew, now they want your money.
  • 03-09-2011
    ottonator
    Is 475 closed to all traffic?(foot)....and any ETA on when it'll be opened....Oh and the rain forecast for today and thursday isn't going to help the cause any, just guessing...
  • 03-09-2011
    ridn29s
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ottonator
    Is 475 closed to all traffic?(foot)....and any ETA on when it'll be opened....Oh and the rain forecast for today and thursday isn't going to help the cause any, just guessing...

All traffic means just that - nothing past the barriers/gate. They will ticket walkers, runners, bikers, parked cars.... Maybe they are letting people fish the river through there but the whole area is off-limits AFAIK.