I've got a Norco LT 6.1 frame from 2010. (see it here: http://www.norco.com/archives/2010/?id=lt-61 )

It's got a tapered headset at the moment, but the steerer tube of my new fork is 1 1/8'', so I need a reducer lower cup. But which one do I need? The only thing I could find out about the current headset is that it is a "FSA # 57 for 1-1/8" to 1.5" integrated" headset.

Please help!