frame range 2013 and reverb stealth- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Dec 2009

frame range 2013 and reverb stealth

Hello everyone, I was a very happy owners of range 2012, then betrayed by a frame lapierre but I do not like it, too nervous and reactive, I have now ordered a new frame killer B2 2013 in Germany, at a great price, it arrives next week and I wonder if it has a hole for the reverb stealth, looking at the pictures on the net, I do not think, thanks to all and good ride!

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    no reply, it's strange, now I have the frame in my house and it's not possible to use a rockshox reverb stealth, no hole for the cable....

mtbr member
    I was in a lbs a few days ago and they had a carbon range with a reverb stealth. Also, looking at norco's website, they sell the carbon range with the reverb stealth.

The alloy range is sold with a standard seat post. But, since you have a 2013, it sounds like they do not have a hole for the cable to run a stealth dropper.

Maybe there is someone out there that would trade you an externally routed reverb for your stealth? Another option would be sell the stealth and buy the external reverb. But, you probably already thought of those options...

Sorry to hear, I can appreciate it's disappointing when buying a new frame.
    fill what's empty, empty what's full, and scratch where it itches.

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    I will use my kindshock lev, but I would have gladly bought the reverb if possible, many thanks!

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    It's pretty easy to route a stealth post through a Sight 2013 frame . You can run the pipe straight down the seat post and there is plenty of room above/through the bottom bracket shell with no problem at all . The pipe can then go right up through the bottom tube and exit through the cable holder boss situated on the left (looking forward ) side of the frame which is only a few inches behind the head tube; the only drilling needed is to drill out a few threads from inside this boss to enable the hose to pass through.

I originally routed a reverb stealth through the top tube and exited via the cable clamp boss underneath, but this routing is really difficult and you need a very short seat post for it to work , and threading the pipe through was a total nightmare.

I was really surprised how easily the hydraulic pipe could be routed through the BB shell : like it was made so you could do this .