Anyone STILL waiting to get their sight yet?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2013

Upset Anyone STILL waiting to get their sight yet?

Ordered an XL le fs edition complete bike...just curious if anyone else out there is still waiting.
    Last edited by shabbadeuce; 06-12-2014 at 09:26 PM.

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shabbadeuce View Post
    Ordered an XL le fs edition complete bike...just curious if anyone else out there is still waiting.
    When did you place your order and when is your lbs telling you it will arrive?

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Possibly something off w the shop and Norco? my shop gets Norco when they need em or order em

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    let me note - not dealer bashing - and dont know your story or wait - we all know these have been in high demand and low supply -

my dealer pre-ordered inventory - and I literally walking in off the street when I bought - he has some alloy in both sight and range and even carbon - if you ride a small

also i know he has 10 norco bikes coming in next week - but likely nothing in sight/range anymore

so - bottom line - i hope you get your bike SOON - they are great! good luck!!

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Placed the order in November. Expected it in March, then was told April, then May, most recently early June.

I know they had problems getting their bikes due to the port authority strike which backed everything up - I'm just hoping that the XL version of this model (le fs) was pushed to the back of the line...I mean, there has to be a last place, right? And most likely the bikes in other sizes are in higher demand, so they shipped first, and I know you can't please everybody - so it looks like I'll just have to wait and see what happens this week.

Thing is I'm without a ride. I haven't been without bike like this, be it road or mountain, for a very very long time and I'm itching to get out there. I'm suffering from some serious withdrawal!

In terms of waiting for a 2015 - i've already got all the upgrades standing by...so next year's build doesn't really interest me. This bike is going to be a sight on steroids!

Hopefully I can post some pics soon