2018 Sight thread ---shipping 1/26 from Canada- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2016

2018 Sight thread ---shipping 1/26 from Canada

Starting 2018 thread

Local LBS says that his first shipment left Canada 1/26 so he will have them built late next week.

I am very interested but have a couple of questions for the crew.

Sizing----I am 6 foot 34.4 inseam and long arms so get stuck between large and XL. On the sight the large top tube is fairly short--632 but the XL is very long at 662. Interestingly the reach on the XL is in line with santa cruz and trek.

Concerned as I am riding a Pivot 429t in large with a 630 top tube and 523 reach and the reach is short for sure and the top tube could be longer-----this makes me nervous on the large sight.

Hard to test ride beyond the parking lot.

Other bike option is the Trek Fuel----very similar for sure .

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by pctloper View Post
    Starting 2018 thread

Local LBS says that his first shipment left Canada 1/26 so he will have them built late next week.

I am very interested but have a couple of questions for the crew.

Sizing----I am 6 foot 34.4 inseam and long arms so get stuck between large and XL. On the sight the large top tube is fairly short--632 but the XL is very long at 662. Interestingly the reach on the XL is in line with santa cruz and trek.

Concerned as I am riding a Pivot 429t in large with a 630 top tube and 523 reach and the reach is short for sure and the top tube could be longer-----this makes me nervous on the large sight.

Hard to test ride beyond the parking lot.

Other bike option is the Trek Fuel----very similar for sure .
    I was told Jan. 30th, by my local LBS for my 2018 Sight Carbon. So the timing for leaving Norco on the 26th seems legit.

I'm 6'4" and went for an XL Sight C3. I think the XL comes with a 60mm stem, so you could always go 10mm +/- with another stem to customize the fit a bit.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    I'm 5'11" with ape arms but my inseam is shorter than yours at 31" or so. I've ridden the 2017 Sight which has the same geometry as the 2018, I found the Large was roomy enough for me so you should be fine as well. Your longer legs will put the seat further up & back compared to me which will lengthen the effective top tube length, and with your shorter torso it'll give you a more stretched out fit than what I had. Looking at the geometry on the Pivot, the TT length is a touch longer on the Sight but the reach is significantly longer at 458mm compared to 423mm on the Pivot.

I should note that I'm not a fan of the super long reach & top tubes that are a trend these days, 660mm top tubes and 480mm reach on a L is kinda dumb IMO, but that's just me.

mtbr member
    Picked mine up today.

Now I get to stare at it until April when I take a trip to Brevard...then stare at it another month and a half after the trip until all our snow melts.

2018 Sight thread ---shipping 1/26 from Canada-20180203_1300151.jpg

mtbr member
    Went to the LBS to pull the trigger on a large C2 and found out from Norco they are sold out for the year. They did have some large C1's available to ship and my LBS gave me a $600 discount, so good to go. Can't wait.

mtbr member
    Jan 2016
    This feels very odd---anyone else getting a similar reaction. My LBS has bikes coming in the other 3 area dealers have not even ordered yet----waiting for spring---of course here in CA winter never showed up.

Norco has a demo fleet coming here before sea otter and they are at the sea otter and then another local demo day a couple of weeks after. Be odd to spend on this when their most popular bike is in short supply. Assuming the other carbon models are in near the same shape.

I wonder if like transition and other small builders (including YT) they are simply out of the first production batch but if they really out then they have terrible management

Who and where told you this---Norco corp ????

mtbr member
    According to Norco rep. Told my LBS C2 larges sold out for year. I thought it was strange as well. Anyway, got a sweet deal on the C1.

mtbr member
    Picked up my XL C3 the first week of February from my LBS

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ski-U-Mah View Post
    According to Norco rep. Told my LBS C2 larges sold out for year. I thought it was strange as well. Anyway, got a sweet deal on the C1.
    I was told the same as well, that's why I got the C1.

It's not rare to have a bike that gets rave reviews sell out, especially when the build is as well thought out as it is on the C2. Some shops might have stock of the C2, as some shops order for stock, not by customer request...so it doesn't mean there won't be any at all available for purchase from shops, maybe.

The C1 is rad though, I just spent more than I had planned!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by brentos View Post
    I was told the same as well, that's why I got the C1.

It's not rare to have a bike that gets rave reviews sell out, especially when the build is as well thought out as it is on the C2. Some shops might have stock of the C2, as some shops order for stock, not by customer request...so it doesn't mean there won't be any at all available for purchase from shops, maybe.

The C1 is rad though, I just spent more than I had planned!
    The rep did mention it may have had something to do with the glowing review in Bike Mags Bible of Bike Test. Seems like they have a winner. Can't wait for Winter to subside so I can get the C1 out on the trails.

mtbr member
    Jan 2016
    Josh----how tall are you and what is your inseam----I tried the large but it feels small sitting---have not seen an XL but concerned as it has a really long top tube-----662

mtbr member
    Josh----how tall are you and what is your inseam----I tried the large but it feels small sitting---have not seen an XL but concerned as it has a really long top tube-----662
    I'm 6'4" with a 34" inseam. So more torso length for me.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    So anyone know why the C1 is Fox and C2 is Rockshox? I think it seems a bit odd. Most times it goes from fox factory to performance elite to performance or something similar in the Rockshox line.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    This feels very odd---anyone else getting a similar reaction. My LBS has bikes coming in the other 3 area dealers have not even ordered yet----waiting for spring---of course here in CA winter never showed up.

Norco has a demo fleet coming here before sea otter and they are at the sea otter and then another local demo day a couple of weeks after. Be odd to spend on this when their most popular bike is in short supply. Assuming the other carbon models are in near the same shape.

I wonder if like transition and other small builders (including YT) they are simply out of the first production batch but if they really out then they have terrible management

Who and where told you this---Norco corp ????
    It was the same thing last year with the Sight...Still, You can order one at a good price today!
    I don't worry, magic will happen around april. If not... It will be a shitty year for bike shops.

mtbr member
    For you guys loving on the all new Sight 29er. Have to say I am loving mine!

Full Build Here:
    http://https://www.vitalmtb.com/comm...cat=Bike+Check
    Ride!

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Yes I am loving my Sight too. I just added a 28t chairing to my 2017 C 9.3 and it made a huge improvement for me. I happily gave a little top end for much better low end gearing.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Just got my wife a C1 and am surprised itís kinda heavy. Right around 30lb for a small. Curious what others weigh in at.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    My medium C9.3 (2017) weighed 32 stock with pedals. It is now 31.5 with a carbon bar and new alum stem.

mtbr member
    Jan 2016
    An aluminum bike then may weigh near 35 in a large with pedals-----and it looks like carbon saves less than 2 lb's -----pretty beffy

mtbr member
    An aluminum bike then may weigh near 35 in a large with pedals-----and it looks like carbon saves less than 2 lb's -----pretty beffy
    My Large was about the same. There's a lot of weight in the tires...about 1100 grams each. It comes set up with tubes. The wheelset, while solid, isn't exactly fly weight at 1900 grams.

I swapped mine out for some ENVE 630's and run Schwalbe 2.35/2.6 for those days when I care about weight. It brought the weight down to around 27 lb.

After two months of owning the bike, I finally escaped winter to pedal it for the first time last week. My first impression is that it is not a plush bike...at lower speeds, it feels a bit XC-ish when it comes to absorbing small to mid size bumps. When the going gets rough and fast, it's hard to overstate how competent the sight is at being both playful and competent. It does keep asking for more.

I love the dual nature of this bike...supportive and quick, yet more capable than I was able to exploit in three days of riding Pisgah and Dupont. If you're looking for a cush bike that just soaks everything up, the Range is probably be more appropriate.

Only 50 miles of riding so far...I'll report back once I can get more miles on the bike on my local trails (still 30" of snow here, and excellent fat biking still!)

2018 Sight thread ---shipping 1/26 from Canada-img_20180403_140552-1-.jpg

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Cool info. Given that I have lower spec wheels (WTB i29) I should lose a good amount of weight if I go for carbon wheels at some point. If your stock wheels were 1900g my guess that mine are closer to 2200. But it does not ride like a heavy bike, so I'm happy. I have yet to put my shock into "pedal mode" and have kept it open and it does not wallow or bob much on climbs. I love how it does not get hung up climbing over roots. My old DB Release would seem to get stuck on roots, but the Sight just soaks them up! Up and over!

mtbr member
    Jan 2016
    Finally NORCO is stopping in the SFO area for a demo day just before they go to the Sea Otter-----looking forward to demo this bike in rel terrain---yeh finally

mtbr member
    Wheels/treads are beefy. I'm also pondering a new wheel set to get the weight down. Still dealing with snow where I live so have yet to get out for a real ride. Based on your impressions it sounds like i made a good choice though. Thanks for the info.

mtbr member
    May 2013
    My first impression is that it is not a plush bike...at lower speeds, it feels a bit XC-ish when it comes to absorbing small to mid size bumps.
    I found this point really interesting. I only had a brief demo ride in a Sight last fall on some pretty xc-ish trails but the one thing I remember thinking was how much less plush it felt than everything else I rode that day (cyclofest in charlotte). And I rode a bunch of other bikes in the 140-or-less travel range. I was kind of thinking that was just a bad suspension setup by the demo guys since I keep seeing these glowing reviews of the bike now, but maybe it is just not as plush as similar bikes and thatís just what some people are looking for?
    Iím looking at the Sight, among others, for my first full suspension bike. The big thing I want out of rear suspension is basically just something to absorb the small-medium stuff and smooth out the ride a little bit. I havenít found anything in Pisgah or DuPont I canít ride on my hardtail yet, but definitely some of the chunky stuff starts to hurt (both me and my bike) at a certain speed and Iím pretty much just looking to alleviate that in a new FS bike so I think Ďplushí is what I want, maybe the sight isnít that?

mtbr member
    Jan 2016
    I demo'd a large sight yesterday out at China Camp----the climb there is a bit chunky but intermediate and the downhill has pretty decent flow.

I also found the bike not plush even when I let some air pressure out----I'd say it was very similar in this respect to my Pivot 429T--a bike with less travel---but it could have been more plush if I had time to play more with pressures etc--so hard to conclude

Thru the chunder it was not very plush----on bigger hits it was better so could be setup for sure.

More interesting was how big the bike felt---felt cumbersome until I got the hang of it but even at the end of the ride it felt large and not nearly as quick handling as the Pivot.

On drops it was WAY more capable than the Pivot-----thanks to the 423 to 458 reach diff---nice for sure. The Pivot never has but it feels like it wants to pitch me over the bars.

I was a bit disappointed since I waited months for this demo--but this is what demo's are for. For me as an intermediate rider this bike felt too much like point and shoot---I have found the SC HT more to my liking -----I had the same conclusion on the SC HT LT----too burley.

The fit was good-----I am 6 foot ---34.4 inseam and + 2 on the arms and all was good---interestingly the seated reach was only .25 inches more than the Pivot and the Pivot feels short and the Norco felt really good.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slounsberry View Post
    I found this point really interesting. I only had a brief demo ride in a Sight last fall on some pretty xc-ish trails but the one thing I remember thinking was how much less plush it felt than everything else I rode that day (cyclofest in charlotte). And I rode a bunch of other bikes in the 140-or-less travel range. I was kind of thinking that was just a bad suspension setup by the demo guys since I keep seeing these glowing reviews of the bike now, but maybe it is just not as plush as similar bikes and thatís just what some people are looking for?
    Iím looking at the Sight, among others, for my first full suspension bike. The big thing I want out of rear suspension is basically just something to absorb the small-medium stuff and smooth out the ride a little bit. I havenít found anything in Pisgah or DuPont I canít ride on my hardtail yet, but definitely some of the chunky stuff starts to hurt (both me and my bike) at a certain speed and Iím pretty much just looking to alleviate that in a new FS bike so I think Ďplushí is what I want, maybe the sight isnít that?
    My first take is that the bike prioritizes performance and control over comfort. I really like it because of that, it's really responsive on smooth trails (appreciated in DuPont), but was impressed by how well I could throw it at anything at speed and maintain complete control, enabling me to absolutely charge Black Mountain and the rock garden descent on Daniels in Pisgah.

It has a 2018 F36 fork, I would say the front and rear feel in perfect balance. For what that's worth, that may serve as a good reference point.

It just wasn't as big-bike cush as I was expecting.

Either way, I'm back to 45" of snow on the ground and fat biking at home...so I won't have a report on the tunability of the suspension for quite awhile.

JNG
    mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    I'm looking at a Sight C1 -29er. I'd like to swap out the crankset for the new XX1 Eagle DUB SL. Considering how low the BB is I wonder if should switch to a 170mm crank length? The EVIL Following's BB is 1mm higher with 10mm less travel and all sizes ship with 170mm cranks.

Thoughts???

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JNG View Post
    I'm looking at a Sight C1 -29er. I'd like to swap out the crankset for the new XX1 Eagle DUB SL. Considering how low the BB is I wonder if should switch to a 170mm crank length? The EVIL Following's BB is 1mm higher with 10mm less travel and all sizes ship with 170mm cranks.

Thoughts???
    If you're one to hit cranks often, and you don't mind the pedaling characteristics of 170mm cranks, it's a change worth making.

I did notice that the BB on this bike seems fairly low, and hit the arms a few times before I got used to it.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Anyone able to give a review of the 27.5 version yet? Does the extra 10mm of travel change its ride characteristics at all?

mtbr member
    Jan 2018
    Finally got out on my Sight this weekend, all stock with the exception of some SC Reserves on I9's. My initial thoughts are that this bike is an absolute rocket ship on pedally trails and ready to get rowdy when things point down. This is my first 29er, and shortest travel bike I have ever owned and I am absolutely in love, it is going to be the perfect pairing for my Nomad V4. I am not sure there has ever been a bike that I have instantly felt more comfortable with, or moved faster on. Pretty happy with the build with the exception of the rear shock and brakes which will be swapped eventually.

One gripe I have is that my little Gizmo piece for the cable guides fell off somehow on my ride, thinking it must have broke because it is kind of locked in there with the cables and screw, hopefully this is not a sign of future things to come regarding frame durability. You can see it missing in the pic below, I am now running a custom Duct tape set up to prevent dirt from getting in there and the cables from being ruined, sucks to do on a $4k bike. Update - Just got off the phone with my LBS, apparently they keep these pieces stocked all of the time because people are constantly breaking them, lovely, good thing the bike is a ripper.

No issues with the lack of "plushness" others have complained about, this is a 130mm short travel ripper, not a long travel Enduro rig or DH bike I think you guys had the wrong expectations.

2018 Sight thread ---shipping 1/26 from Canada-norco.jpg
    2018 Sight thread ---shipping 1/26 from Canada-strava.jpg
    Last edited by KonaJon; 05-29-2018 at 12:06 PM.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Anyone know the weight of a Sight C2 29er Stock? Demoed an aluminum one and holy cow was it heavy.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    How are people setting up the Fox DPX2 shock? Just got my sight yesterday and slightly disappointed with the way the shock reacts on climbs. I demoed the bike several times before purchasing one but the demos I rode had a RockShox Shock where the bike I purchased has the FOX DPX2. I'm finding that the DPX2 squats a whole lot more under heavy climbing loads (think steep trails) than I remember the RockShox squatting (I rode the same trails). In fact, one of the reasons I loved the Sight (demo) was that it was a bike that I felt could climb but also crush the descents.

On descents, the DPX2 is solid. Just need to figure out the climbing aspect of it.

high pivot witchcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by sfmtber View Post
    How are people setting up the Fox DPX2 shock? Just got my sight yesterday and slightly disappointed with the way the shock reacts on climbs. I demoed the bike several times before purchasing one but the demos I rode had a RockShox Shock where the bike I purchased has the FOX DPX2. I'm finding that the DPX2 squats a whole lot more under heavy climbing loads (think steep trails) than I remember the RockShox squatting (I rode the same trails). In fact, one of the reasons I loved the Sight (demo) was that it was a bike that I felt could climb but also crush the descents.

On descents, the DPX2 is solid. Just need to figure out the climbing aspect of it.
    I donít know how to respond to this. I demoed a C3 and bought the C1. The 36 and DPX2 are magical on mine, both descending and climbing. I usually flip the shock to trail mode for any sustained climbing but it climbs awesome as well just leaving the shock wide open.

I took an hour one evening after I got it and dialled in the suspension. I found that small adjustments equated to big changes on the trail. Much more so than with the RockShox suspension I had on my 2015 Range. No matter how much button fiddling I did with that, it was always disappointing. Because of my experience with my Range, I doubt I will go near RockShox again. Not for a while anyway.

FWIW, happy to share my DPX2 and 36 settings with you if you wish.

As an aside, my LBS offered to lend me 2 ShockWizes to set up my suspension. I am so stoked with where I am right now with my Sight that I declined. I did not feel the need to go to the trouble of getting the ShockWizes lined up. I feel I got it 100% dialled on my own.

I had borrowed the ShockWizes for my Range, but still could not find the magic zone with the RockShox fork or shock. It was just all different variations of disappointment for me, even after button fiddling for 3 years with it. Contrast that with the Fox suspension on my Sight, which could be dialled in quite easily, in an hour or less. And this coming from a guy who has not run Fox for 4 or 5 years. Itís not as though I am familiar with setting it up.

As for climbing, this is one of the best climbers I have ever owned, after 18 or so bikes. It feels like it is motorized at times. My Sight feels the exact opposite to what you describe. Mine sits very high in the travel when I am climbing. I wonder if your sag is way off. I measured mine and for 30%, my shock pressure is at 210 psi. I am 185 plus gear.

All that said, I appreciate that the RockShox fork and shock on the Sight are awesome, and are not destined to disappoint, as was the case with my Range. Among other things, the Bible of Bikes guys loved the C2. I think though, that you can get the Fox stuff just as dialled. I definitely do not believe that the DPX2 is screwing with the geo climbing. As I said, my Sight sits high in its travel climbing, and basically at all times for that matter.

As a final comment, I will say that I have never had a noisier shock than the DPX2. Especially in trail mode. And especially if the rebound is set relatively fast. That thing is constantly huffing and puffing. You can hear it clearly throughout all my GoPro footage. I have checked with others and they say itís normal and occurs with theirs as well, so I have grown to embrace all the racket going on.

Okay - this REALLY is the final comment. I know you are not asking about descents, but I have to say something about that. The DPX2, the 36, the linkage design and the geo in general on that bike all seem combine to result in some crazy good capability. Itís tough describing it. My Range was a squish cushion. Too much so. I found that it was completely detached from the trail. It was like driving a 1970s Cadillac. Sure it was fast, but the fun zone did not start until about Mach 5. The Sight, on the other hand, has none of the irritating squishiness my Range had, which hurt it on anything but the fastest of downs. The Sight is tight on the single track, and firm (in a very good way) on the climbs and flats. On the downs, at low to mid speed, it also feels race car firm. But the magic happens when you start pushing this bike. It starts asking for more. As others above have explained it, it remains capable and composed regardless of how hard you push it. But the beauty is that you enter the fun zone with this bike at a third of the speed of my Range. This bike is happy to be lively at lower speeds, popping off every natural kicker in sight, or it will eat up the gnar if you want to straightline this bike through rocky rooty shit at crazy fast speeds. It blows my mind every ride. I have not had a bike with this many personalities. All incredibly good personalities, and all with the identical same shock settings. I canít really explain it except to say that I have never been left with a bigger smile on my face with any other bike. As soon as I am done riding, all I can think about is getting right back out again.

By the way, I had the exact same experience with the C3 I demoed, so itís definitely the bike and not the Fox suspension components that is responsible for the magic. Hats off to Norco. I tried so hard to bond with my Range but could never really get it to where I wanted it. This Sight is the opposite. With zero button fiddling required. Thanks Norco.
    Last edited by mtnbkrmike; 08-14-2018 at 07:45 AM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkrmike View Post
    FWIW, happy to share my DPX2 and 36 settings with you if you wish.
    Sure. Pass on your settings!

Out of curiosity, which model DPX2 do you have? Factory, performance elite, or performance?

high pivot witchcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by sfmtber View Post
    Sure. Pass on your settings!

Out of curiosity, which model DPX2 do you have? Factory, performance elite, or performance?
    Factory 36, Performance DPX2. Strange combo but that is how the suspension package was spec'ed when I did the "Build Your Ride" thing. It's the same as what is spec'ed on the C1.

Only 2 settings to fiddle with (thankfully) on the shock. PSI is 210 (as I mentioned) and rebound is 5 clicks from full open. I had it at 2 initially and have slowly been adding more rebound on the trail.

My 36 has many more settings. I can get those after work if you wish. I have dropped the PSI from 80 to 75 though. 80 was the recommended pressure.

2018 Sight thread ---shipping 1/26 from Canada-img_9447.jpg

2018 Sight thread ---shipping 1/26 from Canada-img_9445.jpg

mtbr member
    I
    Okay - this REALLY is the final comment. ...Itís tough describing it. ...The Sight is tight on the single track, and firm (in a very good way) on the climbs and flats. On the downs, at low to mid speed, it also feels race car firm. But the magic happens when you start pushing this bike. It starts asking for more. As others above have explained it, it remains capable and composed regardless of how hard you push it.... I have not had a bike with this many personalities. All incredibly good personalities, and all with the identical same shock settings. I canít really explain it except to say that I have never been left with a bigger smile on my face with any other bike. As soon as I am done riding, all I can think about is getting right back out again.

... Thanks Norco.
    This is the best description that I have read of the bike's multiple personalities, and exactly what I was thinking on my second ride on the bike...and every ride since. I too thought of it in terms of changing personalities. It's like it auto adjusts to the task/trail/speed at hand.

high pivot witchcraft
    This is the best description that I have read of the bike's multiple personalities, and exactly what I was thinking on my second ride on the bike...and every ride since. I too thought of it in terms of changing personalities. It's like it auto adjusts to the task/trail/speed at hand.
    I meant to thank you for all the help and encouragement you gave me a short while ago. Thank you.

My description of how magical this bike is was a weak follow up to your description above.

I need to stop posting about this bike. People are getting irritated with me.

That said, I have been biking seriously for over 25 years and have owned over 18 very nice bikes. This one is the most magical one I have ever owned.

There are lots of great choices out there right now. Maybe this isnít the right one for others but for me, my riding style and my terrain, Norco killed it.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Is anyone ridding the 27.5 version or all the comments on the 29er?

I've been looking to demo 27.5 in medium locally but no luck. If anyone knows of demo or willing to let me ride their bike (will pay you demo fee) in Seattle area let me know!

high pivot witchcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by stibar01 View Post
    Is anyone ridding the 27.5 version or all the comments on the 29er?

I've been looking to demo 27.5 in medium locally but no luck. If anyone knows of demo or willing to let me ride their bike (will pay you demo fee) in Seattle area let me know!
    Iím on a 29er. I suspect the 27.5 is an absolute blast. That thing must sail off kickers. I would love to demo one.

mtbr member

Sight A1

I picked up the Sight A1 29er and I'm loving it! I decided on the top aluminum model because the parts spec was great for the price. So far I have found the bike to be extremely versatile. It climbs wells, handles the rocky trails here in PA beautifully and rips on the descents. My only complaint would be its a bit heavy, but nothing that cant be resolved with few lighter parts. 2018 Sight thread ---shipping 1/26 from Canada-norco-wv.jpg

high pivot witchcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarmark View Post
    I picked up the Sight A1 29er and I'm loving it! I decided on the top aluminum model because the parts spec was great for the price. So far I have found the bike to be extremely versatile. It climbs wells, handles the rocky trails here in PA beautifully and rips on the descents. My only complaint would be its a bit heavy, but nothing that cant be resolved with few lighter parts. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Norco wv.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	151.7 KB 
ID:	1213093
    Just checked out the A1. Yup. Solid build. Congrats.

This bike is magical. I was out for a blast last night and had my mind blown. Again. It's the same thing over and over. Ride. Mind blown. Repeat.

mtbr member
    Just checked out the A1. Yup. Solid build. Congrats.

This bike is magical. I was out for a blast last night and had my mind blown. Again. It's the same thing over and over. Ride. Mind blown. Repeat.
    Thanks mtnbkrmike, I'm having a blast on the bike!

high pivot witchcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarmark View Post
    Thanks mtnbkrmike, I'm having a blast on the bike!
    Iím on Vancouver Island at the moment. Riding Cumberland mostly. Itís almost like I am cheating riding this bike. Climbing, singletrack, next level wood, downs. This thing has no real weakness. I imagine most bikes these days are like this, but man - this bike is so balanced. It really is tough to find any fault with it. I am biking every day and it has saved me numerous times on the long slogs up, in the gnar on the downs, and on some serious wood. The thing is so forgiving. Thank God because I am getting fatigued. And Cumberland - wow. Just wow. I had no idea. I think it has just replaced Moab and Whistler as my favourite destination.

mtbr member
    Iím on Vancouver Island at the moment. Riding Cumberland mostly. Itís almost like I am cheating riding this bike. Climbing, singletrack, next level wood, downs. This thing has no real weakness. I imagine most bikes these days are like this, but man - this bike is so balanced. It really is tough to find any fault with it. I am biking every day and it has saved me numerous times on the long slogs up, in the gnar on the downs, and on some serious wood. The thing is so forgiving. Thank God because I am getting fatigued. And Cumberland - wow. Just wow. I had no idea. I think it has just replaced Moab and Whistler as my favourite destination.
    Sounds like a great trip! I need to get my ass out to Cumberland for some riding.