Envy RSR carbon handlebars
    Oury grips
    X fusion 125mm dropper post
    Specialized Phenom expert seat w/titanium rails
    XX1 Crank with 34t chain-ring no guide
    Hollowpin SRAM chain
    Deity pedals
    Bike weight a little over 26lbs with pedal
    I've had the bike about one month wanted the LE but it was sold out so I got the base model and I've been upgrading almost everything on it since.
    I did my research about six months before I purchased this one. I ride mainly Florida trails but we have some steep drops technical stuff and hard climbs. Old mining grounds that are now trails.Initial impression from coming off a 29ers was bad, the bike did not feel right I was not climbing well It dropped better than my 29er but it was just not right. It took me about five good rides to get the bike dialed in. Mostly was the seat, handlebar position and tire pressure. The geometry on this bike is spot on this thing is a rocket on wheels now. I'm still doing upgrades on it I want a Pike and a Cane Creek db inline shock rear. But I have to say the Revelation on this bike has not disappointed me so far. The back is a little on the soft side for me and its great on either straight drops and climbs but on the rocky stuff not so much. I'm currently have the stock stem 70mm and I will be testing a 50mm but I'm hesitant since it feels spot on so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014 Norco Sight custom built-086.jpg  

2014 Norco Sight custom built-084.jpg  

2014 Norco Sight custom built-003.jpg  

2014 Norco Sight custom built-088.jpg  

JNG
    mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    My large carbon LE came with a 90mm stem. I've switched to 70mm and that is perfect. I have a 150mm Pike so my geometry will be a little different than yours so it isn't a direct comparison. With my setup, I feel a shorter stem will negatively affect the climbing characteristics. Haven't tried and don't want to because everything feels perfect right now.

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JNG View Post
    My large carbon LE came with a 90mm stem. I've switched to 70mm and that is perfect. I have a 150mm Pike so my geometry will be a little different than yours so it isn't a direct comparison. With my setup, I feel a shorter stem will negatively affect the climbing characteristics. Haven't tried and don't want to because everything feels perfect right now.
    I agree I'm def keeping my current stem but I am going with a pike and cane creek shocks