JET9 RDO with Cane Creek Shock?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2015

JET9 RDO with Cane Creek Shock?

Anyone here running a DBair IL on their Jet? I can't find any posts from various places with people trying this shock on a 2017+ JET9 RDO. Just curious if it is worth picking up. I have the Fox Float Evol but i need to ship it to service and was going to get a secondary shock for service swaps.

Chilling out
    FWIW, I used to have a Yeti SB95, and I put a DBIL on it. Worked out great in my opinion. Seems to me the DB could work out very well for the JET but plan on taking a bunch of time to tune it properly to the bike, it does not have the same air- and damping- characteristics as the Float but is very, very, tunable.

Were I you I'd put some time doing more due-diligence to see if someone has come up with a good tune for it, for your JET9.

Check the Cane Creek site for known tunes, and such, and possibly reach out to their support email for info.

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    I had one on my Kona Process 134 but i never tweaked it. I ordered the DBair IL last night. Once it comes in, i'm definitely going to tweak to my liking. I also emailed CC to see if they maybe have a setup for my bike. Otherwise i'll be digging into it, I like the plush ride but i like to have a ramp at the end, at G-out. Probably going to have to add spacers it comes with and set the High compression setting some.