I recently installed a dropper on my 2017 Jet RDO. I like it so much that I decided to go ahead and install one on my RKT as well. They are both internal Rockshox Reverbs.

I could not find a DIY or any information regarding installation of a dropper on the RKT. The Jet RDO is much simpler because you can remove the bashguard to obtain access to guide the housing without removing the bottom bracket. I wanted to share my experience in case anyone else wants to install one on their RKT. Once I figured it out it wasn't too bad.

Here is how I did it:

1. Remove bottom bracket for access to two small square windows inside of bottom bracket to aid routing housing. Without doing this I don't think you will ever get the housing to make the turn at the bottom bracket.

2. Push old "guide" housing (in my case I used old brake housing) from left frame housing port by headtube, down downtube to the bottom bracket square windows where you can guide them up with your fingers to the top of the seat tube.

3. Attach the dropper housing to this guide housing you just pushed through to the top of seat tube. Overlap it about 1.5 inches and attach with duct tape. Now, pull this back down through the seat tube, around bottom bracket, and out of the housing port by the head tube.

I did not see anything on Niner's website regarding installation of a dropper. But it can be done internally and obviously externally. I hope that someone will find these instructions helpful and it will save some time.