Thanks Whafe,you now b da man..- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2006

Thanks Whafe,you now b da man..

Whafe,just wanted to express my thanks too you for your BIG,HUGE input in getting all of our badly needed Nicolai forum.I hope this the start to a long and happy,fun place to come and share,show,ask,tell and just plain talk Nicolai.A home away from home if you will.Well again just wanted to say thank you Whafe,and welcome to any and all to the new HOTTEST forum here at MTBR,The NICOLAI FORUM(man that sounds good right?)Congrats and thanks to everyone else who voted to have this.Welcome home. CF..

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    Whafe,just wanted to express my thanks too you for your BIG,HUGE input in getting all of our badly needed Nicolai forum.I hope this the start to a long and happy,fun place to come and share,show,ask,tell and just plain talk Nicolai.A home away from home if you will.Well again just wanted to say thank you Whafe,and welcome to any and all to the new HOTTEST forum here at MTBR,The NICOLAI FORUM(man that sounds good right?)Congrats and thanks to everyone else who voted to have this.Welcome home. CF..

"Its All Good"
    Thanks CF, its all good. I think we have waited long enough and the Mods have seen this... Great to see when a team effort brings forward the goods.........

Will pick up momentum for sure over the next few months, going to be a good area as you say to "share,show,ask,tell and just plain talk Nicolai"

So am stoked to say the least.................
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

a tight kick sound
    uuhhh yeah, uh huh!!

mmmm, we make eh deh sexy time now
    Noice (borat voice)
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Its All Good"
    LMFAO booner..............
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Members who have read this thread: 0