Some CC Pictures- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2006

Some CC Pictures

Here is a cc build that is light and fast FOX 120 XTR CRANKS RACE FACE CARBON SEAT POST AND BARS HOPE PRO BRAKES WITH CARBON LEVERS I9 ALLMOUNTAIN WHEELS XO SHIFTER AND REAR DER XTR FRONT THOMPSON STEM
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Nice build

mtbr member
    May 2006

Nice Build?????huh....

Quote Originally Posted by adamcoop280
    Nice build
    You don't know the half of it,THIS MOTHER [email protected] ROCKS...This is my boys bike and it is hands down the ILLEST,SWEETEST,FASTEST bike out there.This bike and this guy(John)is the reason why I own two Nicolai's.We rode today and switched bikes for a bit,and I wish I could put it into words just how amazing this bike really is.Just picture this thing with the sky camo paint job,blue on blue I9's and all XTR(except Hope mini pro's)and there's my new CC.I was going to set up my new CC at 5 in 5 like my other CC,but because of John's advice(well more like I'd better set my bike up like his or I'm a complete retard)and of course the proof is in the pudding(I can't belive I just said that, sorry)But for real guys,if anyone needs advice about the Nicolai CC,or is on the fence with looking for the most perfect 4-5" bike,LOOK NO FURTHER.....BUGGIE bike's looking good bro. Peace.CF..

mtbr member
    May 2006
    CF is right on the ride of this cc i have played with this bike for awhile i had it in 5.5 travel 5inch and 4inch the bike just feels so much tighter and it climbs like it pedals itself if you are looking for a good fast trail/ cross country bike you should consider this type of build.When CF cc comes in he will have one of the best looking cc IN THE COUNTRY and that is not putting anybody elses bikes down but the time and effort that went into that bikes was unbeleivable. CF it will be here before you know it

I like to ride my bike.
    Hey, I saw you at Beverly yesterday. Was that Fred with you? I saw your bike and one that resembled Fred's. Hope you had a good ride. Have fun on it!
    I like bicycles. Bicycles make me happy. Riding them makes me even happier.
    Scott Bicycles
    Maxxis Tires
    Team Blog

mtbr member
    May 2006
    yes that was me and fred was there to but not his bike

Members who have read this thread: 0