Nicolai FMXTB - Setup Database- Mtbr.com
    "Its All Good"

Nicolai FMXTB - Setup Database

Nicolai FMXTB owners please post your setups.

Potential owners view, compare, drool & gain insight etc!

Nicolai Linky

Also "no flames please" you can do that on other posts or create a new one if you need to vent, let this be an information data base to assist not to attack or hinder. We can hopefully build a great source of valuable information.

Post pictures of your build also......

Riding terrain conditions:

* Rider height, weight, ride style e.g XC, endurance,trail, hucker etc

* Frame, Size, & Color:
    * Fork:
    * Shock, i2i, stroke
    * Brakes:
    * Cranks:
    * Shifter:
    * Rear Derailleur:
    * Pedals:
    * Stem:
    * Handlebar:
    * Seatpost:
    * Saddle:
    * Bottom Bracket:
    * Cassette:
    * Chain:
    * Headset:
    * Grips:
    * Front Tire:
    * Front Rim/ Spokes:
    * Front Hub/Skewer:
    * Rear Tire:
    * Rear Rim:
    * Rear Hub/Skewer:
    * Cables:
    * Misc:
    * Overall Weight:
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

"Its All Good"
    Nicolai FMXTB

* Frame, Size, & Color: FMXTB, Large, Anthracite Grey
    * Fork: RS Argyle Peppermint Green
    * Brakes: Magura Marta
    * Cranks: Deity Vendetta
    * Pedals: AtomLab Trail King
    * Stem: Deity
    * Handlebar: Deity
    * Seatpost: Thomson
    * Saddle: Fizik
    * Bottom Bracket: Deity
    * Chain: Half Link
    * Headset: FSA
    * Grips: ODI
    * Front Tire: Table Top
    * Front Rim/ Spokes: AtomLab Pimp Wheel
    * Front Hub/Skewer: Maxel
    * Rear Tire: Table Top
    * Rear Rim: AtomLab Pimp Wheel
    * Rear Hub/Skewer: 12mm Bolt Thru

The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

wyrd bi ful rd
    Oooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... man!!!

hey hey hey what is the front rotor for?

mtbr member
    Dude... was thinking about getting one of these to thrash round my local trails / as a jump bike.. is that mental? Is it just a jump bike?

"Its All Good"
    chinaman - yes indeed a front rotor, it is the DJ bike, but I wanted to run a front brake for the time being. Am not Bearclaw yet....LOL, nor will I ever be...

Karve - it is a great bike, I have not had the chance to ride it significantly. The first day I rode it, had a rather bad crash, so have kept off it for a bit, but with the amount of travel I am doing about to slow down (yeah ha) I will have more time to spend on it and get some DJ skills back in order.....

There is a double that I hit all day long on other bikes. So had ridden the Helius FR early in the day and then went out on this bike, rode up to the DJs, all was good there, on the way back to the car, I thought, well I can hit this jump, hit it on everything else... It went real wrong... With the short chainstays, very different. So over the jump, the bike lifted front wheel first and came down on my back from quite a height. Momentus a riding buddy was behind me, glad he was, was not pretty...... Worst thing was had to fly to Singapore the next morning, not pleasant at all to say the least...... Anyway, look forward to spending more time on it, it is a great bike, very much fun to ride...

wyrd bi ful rd
    hope you're alright ...

ever since i saw the picture of the frame with the clear blue waters off NZ ... been wondering what happened to it ... just to let you know ever since i saw that frame i have been thinkin' ... hmm ... but no ... so just thoughts they remain

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by chinaman
    hope you're alright ...

ever since i saw the picture of the frame with the clear blue waters off NZ ... been wondering what happened to it ... just to let you know ever since i saw that frame i have been thinkin' ... hmm ... but no ... so just thoughts they remain
    Yeah, am not too bad, but to be honest, still wake up with a sore back.... I learnt that medical treatment in Singapore is dam cheap..... After being a hero and thinking I was ok, after the flight and a days work, I was like a cripple, so I went to the doctor....

For X Rays, pain killers, the anti spew things, an anti flamatory injection, the cost was 20 Euro.... You know when you nearly choke, I was certain they had made a mistake....

But I digress, am looking forward to getting on the bike a bit more when the travel slows up really soon..... Changes work wise are on the horizon for the Whafe

Nicolai

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    What's the difference between an fmxtb and a bmxtb?

I can't find mention on their site of an fmx? Want to order a 4x frame. Would it be a bmxtb?

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    FMXTB is mentioned as a custom build project on page 45 of the 2011 catalogue - http://whyexfiles.dbap.de/Public/NIC...I-2011-web.pdf

But I am sure others will know more. I just happened to be looking at these last night.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    i really like the BMXTB frame and want to order one, was really close and now people are talking about an FMX lol.

confused!

Members who have read this thread: 0