My Nicolai is going to go and meet Crazy Fred's Nicolai's in MA- Mtbr.com
    "Its All Good"

My Nicolai is going to go and meet Crazy Fred's Nicolai's in MA

All sorted, the Whafe is going to ride in MA with Crazy Fred and his buddies.... Yeah ha, am excited........................

May hook up with BikeZilla if he comes out of his cave and answers his PM's...

The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

a tight kick sound
    Ha awesome!
    My only request is pics If you don't I'm gonna bring da pain baby!!

have fun bro.

mtbr member
    May 2006

ma trip

Whafe looking forward to meet you cf and i are already plannig the ride schedule for you.probally are going to have some stuff at my house after the rides and at night but will talk about what you want to do see soon ncig

mtbr member
    May 2006

Zilla Zilla where the [email protected] are ya?????????

Gee do ya think he might be scared???I can't wait for this madness meeting of the insane minds.Whafe,you and your Nicolai will never be the same.This I can promise you.I really hope Zilla makes it,he'll love our riding spots.I'll bet you our riding spots are pretty close to what Zilla rides.BUT still different enough that he SHOULD be scared.HaHa. Its going to be great fun,and I'll be a mess till the day comes.Lets hope this is the start of a yearly Nicolai Forum ride.CF....

"Its All Good"
    Booner, be pictures for sure..... CF & ncig, thanks a bunch for the hospitality and help in organising a schedule and rides etc, truly appreciate it............

Cant wait. Go for a ride in the morning, pack up the Nicolai, pack my gear and Sunday morning at 7 in the AM, off off and away to St Louis for work, then the big apple, then up to you fella's.... Focken Stoked,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    OOOOHHH!

Are you going to sell the babies?

Hopes ya have a blast!

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister
    OOOOHHH!

Are you going to sell the babies?

Hopes ya have a blast!
    Yep, there could well be progeny up for sale...............

Will indeed be a blast.............. Will get pictures to boot............

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Whafe, bro have a good one with CF.

You punkswhits think the Boks are all that and more, but let me tell you bro.... the Wallies / AB match will be the best of RWC07 and the final will be a walk in the park for the winner. I just hope the AB's don't go all Nancy again.

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by All Mountain
    Whafe, bro have a good one with CF.

You punkswhits think the Boks are all that and more, but let me tell you bro.... the Wallies / AB match will be the best of RWC07 and the final will be a walk in the park for the winner. I just hope the AB's don't go all Nancy again.
    Keep the faith AM, after we crush those cheating Frogs for rigging the toss and pulling a swifty changing there jersey colors (which is a disgrace to the history of French Rugby) we will put the curse of 95,99,and 03 to bed. the horde will gather it momentum for the all important final against the Boks in the Final

Whafe common bro updates hows the riding going with CF, ya catch up with the Zilla hows is the big Yorker

Say Kia Ora to both and hope they show ya a kick arse time on and ff the bike, which I'm sure they will, ENJOY
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

"Its All Good"
    Go the AB's...........

AM, its not your turn this time around....

TA, am here working, next week I will be riding... Have touched base with BZ, he is sussing things out to ride with CF and I....

I will know more next week........

The unstoppable AB's Rock

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    french are a damn disgrace

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    Booner, be pictures for sure..... CF & ncig, thanks a bunch for the hospitality and help in organising a schedule and rides etc, truly appreciate it............

Cant wait. Go for a ride in the morning, pack up the Nicolai, pack my gear and Sunday morning at 7 in the AM, off off and away to St Louis for work, then the big apple, then up to you fella's.... Focken Stoked,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    What dates are you going to be in town? I wouldn't mind tagging along on a ride as long as you don't make fun of my Titus

CF,
    I rode with you about 7 years ago in Lynn Woods. I had a Klein Mantra. You probably don't remember though. PM me if you don't mind me tagging along.

Peace!

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by woodyak
    What dates are you going to be in town? I wouldn't mind tagging along on a ride as long as you don't make fun of my Titus

CF,
    I rode with you about 7 years ago in Lynn Woods. I had a Klein Mantra. You probably don't remember though. PM me if you don't mind me tagging along.

Peace!
    I will be in CF's neck of the woods next weekend (Friday 12 Arrival) be there till Monday...

Me knock a Titus, never, I own one.....................

Woody, maybe you PM CF also..........

mtbr member
    I will be in CF's neck of the woods next weekend (Friday 12 Arrival) be there till Monday...

Me knock a Titus, never, I own one.....................

Woody, maybe you PM CF also..........

Sounds good. I'll PM him as well. If I don't hook in enjoy our trails. They're pretty insane.

mtbr member
    May 2006

Remember you?

Quote Originally Posted by woodyak

CF,

Peace!
    But of course I do,Tag along? of course you can...I'll PM you shortly..CF.....

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    But of course I do,Tag along? of course you can...I'll PM you shortly..CF.....
    Yeah Ha

"El Whatever"
    Cool!

Have a beer and a huck for me, guys!!
    Check my Site

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    Cool!

Have a beer and a huck for me, guys!!
    For sure Warp, cant wait....................

'All over it!'

Rugby World Cup...

I just wanted to thank you all you guys on your advice on the FR over the last few weeks. My order will be going in hopefully next month for a Jungle Cammo FR with CCDB.

I know many of you don't like us poms, however they were worthy winners today, the aussies were taken apart. Now a real test, a match with the All Blacks, that should test our metal. Oh and by the way, the poms dislike the french so.........get in there you Blacks!!!!!

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by lornibear
    I just wanted to thank you all you guys on your advice on the FR over the last few weeks. My order will be going in hopefully next month for a Jungle Cammo FR with CCDB.

I know many of you don't like us poms, however they were worthy winners today, the aussies were taken apart. Now a real test, a match with the All Blacks, that should test our metal. Oh and by the way, the poms dislike the french so.........get in there you Blacks!!!!!
    Hey lornibear, sounds awesome dude enjoy, ya gonna love the CCDB.. oh Im sure you'll love the FR too.

Now its not that we don't like the Engish!! we just don't like your sports teams, esspecially the Rugby one, possibly because the old days only the so called educated english men were only aloud to play Rugby. here in NZ its everyones game and always has been always will be, like football is to you Rugby is to us.

Im looking forward to the ABs meeting you guys in the Semi's c ya there

HEI
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

'All over it!'
    Well said trailadvent. May the best team win. I am a true Englishman. I have played rugby since my early years and am damned good at it. Unfortunatley, our history is unfair. I agree with your statements and it's only in recent years rugby has been for the masses, (the way it should be). I admire other teams such as the AB, Samoa, Fiji etc. Some teams just about made it (financially) to the World Cup, god bless them I say.

Rugby is about people undergoing physical hardship on the pitch and about the third half in the bar. In my opinion, the best sport in the world, apart from mountain biking that is.

Good luck to all of you, fancy a gentlemens wager on England retaining the cup?

wyrd bi ful rd
    I have missed the most part of this year's world cup only because of my helius cc ...

Just got it second hand and have been getting parts from all over the place, then frettling about cleaning the frame and now only waiting for the tyres before I can start the build ... cannot wait ... [email protected] ...

I have not have a good look at all the teams but saw bits of the England game with the Aussies. I think England played really well today. The Aussies were out of sorts somehow.

Not too sure if England can raise their game AGAIN against the All Blacks ...

"Its All Good"
    Well England could go all the way again very easily...... Will be very interesting to see... AM speechless on the AB-s loosing to France................

England have peaked where and when needed.....................May the best team win...

wyrd bi ful rd
    G#d [email protected] ... ABs are out ... Even the Springboks came close to being kicked out ... what is going on ...

1 thing for sure ... I will be riding my CC soon.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    I'm mortally devastated Whafe....

Mate, at 2am I was in complete dismay and the tears were flowing for my Wallabies ... by 6am it was too much to bear seeing the AB's gone .... my 1,2 gone like that... my heart my sole gutted

Mad props to Bok's Smit yesterday.... I need sleep !~!

Tri-nats... it's all up to the Boks

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by All Mountain
    I'm mortally devastated Whafe....

Mate, at 2am I was in complete dismay and the tears were flowing for my Wallabies ... by 6am it was too much to bear seeing the AB's gone .... my 1,2 gone like that... my heart my sole gutted

Mad props to Bok's Smit yesterday.... I need sleep !~!

Tri-nats... it's all up to the Boks
    Yep I was stunned, missed seeing the game, was on a flight to New York, turned the phone on as we were taxing to the gate, and fock, the texts were rolling in, I was speechless.... And a few other things.... Am lost for words... Yep, go the Boks...

The AB's will blame everything, but they were just not good enough, as usual, best team there on paper, but when it matters, the suck the kumara......%^^$($)($U*(*&Y(@&

"El Whatever"
    Yep I was stunned, missed seeing the game, was on a flight to New York, turned the phone on as we were taxing to the gate, and fock, the texts were rolling in, I was speechless.... And a few other things.... Am lost for words... Yep, go the Boks...

The AB's will blame everything, but they were just not good enough, as usual, best team there on paper, but when it matters, the suck the kumara......%^^$($)($U*(*&Y(@&
    I watched the game along with my Kiwi friend Adrian at a French crowded place.

The game was good, interesting... the AB's totally dominated the first half. But I must agree they lacked spirit. Simply like that.

When the French scored their first try, it was over. I saw it coming. It was not again the fast, open playing that did a lot of damage to the French on the first half. But they rather tried to push the ball against the strongest, bigger French.

They crumbled down when Chabal came in... the guy hardly was seen on action, but somehow it demoralized the Blacks.

Anyway, it was a nice match. Entertaining and clean... despite the loss.

In the celebration the French invited the free drinks... so, the outcome was more bearable.

I still feel bummed.

Now, I'll support Argentina. They hardly did it against Fiji, but hey... they're the team of my Company's nation.
    Check my Site

mtbr member
    Not to hijack this highjacked thread but I'd like to get in on a couple of these rides. I like Woodyak do not own a Nicolia. Ya think I can get by with a FTW welded, made in the usa, Sinister? .

Trails are looking good around here. Hope to catch up with you guys.

Huh?
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by btf95
    Not to hijack this highjacked thread but I'd like to get in on a couple of these rides. I like Woodyak do not own a Nicolia. Ya think I can get by with a FTW welded, made in the usa, Sinister? .

Trails are looking good around here. Hope to catch up with you guys.
    I'll come out and play on Saturday if theres a ride going off. Its been almost a year since I last rode with you guys. And I'll represent the Turner clan if Zilla can't make it.

OT I like the new (to me at least) section that links up with Ramp O Rama. The trail we saw you hiking on a few weeks ago. Nice and tight with all the step ups and that big bridge onto the rock. I almost bit it on that as my tire sliped right at the top
    Great work as usual

"Its All Good"
    Am going to meet up with CF soon, so am sure we will be good to go on Saturday.. Will post up the plans etc

Cheers
    Whafe

Members who have read this thread: 0