The G Spot Trail in Gloucester, MA- Mtbr.com
    "Its All Good"

The G Spot Trail in Gloucester, MA

Had a great ride today at a trail called G Spot................Well some would say it hit the G Spot, but thats another story...

The weather was fine this morning, the ride started fine, then 5 minutes in, the rain came again. Didnt dampen the excitement, but did make many ricks etc very slippery...

Was CrazyFred, myself and a cool guy called Bruce, whom is of Sinister Bikes... This cat can ride!

So the terrain was a little different to Lynwoods. I actually enjoyed this trail more, but will ride Lynwoods again on Sunday...

The going was tough on the big old heavy Nucleon, more so because it is not really set up for climbing. Broke a gear cable mid way through on a minor fall off... So was in SS most of the 2nd half..

Some great natural stunts, drop offs, steep rollers etc etc... Would love to ride this area in the dry...

Will let the pictures explain the rest, no hero stuff, just 3 peeps having a blast and enjoying being out on the trails.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

"Its All Good"
    more de more de more
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

"Its All Good"
    more de more de more de more de more de more

"Its All Good"
    Please let it be dry tomorrow, good weather vibes to the weather maker!

a tight kick sound
    Nice!!!
    Damn it, is that CF in spandex? Ohhh dear lord say it aint so
    Lookin good whafe...

btw is that a tat of BSC logo on you? Those turner folks are never gonna let you live that one down bro...you know this right? You have been branded my friend

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by boone
    Nice!!!
    Damn it, is that CF in spandex? Ohhh dear lord say it aint so
    Lookin good whafe...

btw is that a tat of BSC logo on you? Those turner folks are never gonna let you live that one down bro...you know this right? You have been branded my friend
    Yeah, that is some spandex on CF, I noticed that too. BZ will feel more comfortable....

Nah, just a sheep thing, you know us kiwis............... We love our sheep.... And then there is the story of black sheep, ya know how it is.....

The Turner dudes never let me live anything down.....

If anyone from the Boston area wishes to join us for a Sunday ride, we will be at Lynn Woods, will meet at the carpark right by the pallets under the power pylons...

Rode Beverly's today, a great little loop, had a ball. Rode a very kind dudes Large custom Nicolai FR, very cool, climbed great, will ride this tomorrow also... A true great bunch of guys....

wyrd bi ful rd
    Sweet trails pics ... Definitely need to look for something like that in the UK ...

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by chinaman
    Sweet trails pics ... Definitely need to look for something like that in the UK ...
    Yep, its the rocks that make it, and other stuff, but these huge rocks everywhere provide so many lines and variety etc....

Looking forward to riding again tomorrow, 3 days in a row have ridden, the legs are a little jelly like....

Members who have read this thread: 3