Can my Nicolai get any better?- Mtbr.com
    a tight kick sound

Can my Nicolai get any better?

Well.....I guess it can
    Have been riding a Nicolau UFO ST for a while now and she absoutely shines!! Thanks Err!
    So as I finish er up and hammer around I think...is there any way this thing can get any better? Nahhhh...not possible Well..maybe if she had a gear box Pfffshhhh...whatever,that will never happen.

I will never say never again with Nicolai!

My 2007 Nicolai ufo st followed by what looks like the 2008 Nicolai UFO st with a gear box! Hot Damn son!!!

OR maybe it is the new Gearbox tst...WHATEVER...ITS HOT
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Its All Good"
    Holy FOCK, that is sick, YEAH HA....

Booner, Err, Crazy Fred................... Our lives are going to go into yet another turmoil...........

Booner, start saving bro..................You seriously need to own a GBoxx before one departs this planet.....
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Here some candy for the weekend

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    schaweeeet!

Do you have any additional details?

a tight kick sound
    holy jesus ohhhhh noooooooooo

nooooooooo

noooooooooooo.....

That will be my next rig. Don't care how long it takes!!

MINE biatches

"Its All Good"
    Whoa, there is wood in my life, yet again....

It looks really interesting, in a serious way, there seems to be some serious development work in there.... Wonder when they feel it will be available. Must be working this in tandem with the AMX....................

Whoa, and MTBR still will not give us a Nicolai area. Stone the crows. Feel the interest and support is lifting to look at makign a request to Gregg again..?????
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

a tight kick sound
    I would think all the pestering you want to do will help get our own forum!

Dude...ok now I am thinking I need this new ufo gboxx and the new amx gboxx.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jesus this is like Christmas with this company. CF is gonna lose his snhit

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    Looks like this guy is a prototype only at the moment. Keep hoping for an '09 release.

a tight kick sound
    that might give me enough time to save for 1/4 of it

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Err
    Looks like this guy is a prototype only at the moment. Keep hoping for an '09 release.
    For sure Err, still totally bolted to the frame, nothing incorporated into the frame yet......

This whole thing with internal stuff is way harder than what many would think.. Certainly seems that way......

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Hey Guys,

these are pictures from one of the users of the German mtb-news.de forum, which he took at the recent Eurobike. As far as i understood this is a prototype with a new internal gearbox using Nicolai´s aka "Universal Transmissions" own technology and not anymore Rohloff internals.

The teamriders will test the 7 gear box next year in different (in)national dh-races. Yes, 7 linear gears for dh and (in the longrun) 14 (or more) gears for allmountain use etc. nicolai estimates 12-20 month for a ready developed allmountain version.

So much for now ...

mike

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    my fellow nicolai´ans, while i´m at it, here the full package

Here 2 pictures of the gearbox only:

And here a first prototype with a electrical controlled gearbox and belt driven (!!!):

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    ... here the rest.

Hope y´all have your medication right next to you ... or like me a nice cool beer *blop*

Cheers!

mtbr member
    May 2006

Please someone,anyone just [email protected] kill me

Kill me now,please, just do it, shoot me,stab me,I don't care how JUST [email protected] KILL ME. CF...............WOW THAT RED ON WHITE IS SOOOOOOOO HOT.

"Its All Good"
    FOCK Man, Testmaen, just steady on with the Juicy bits bro....... Oh dam, Crazy Fred, shoot me first.................... Oh my.................... Bulk wood in my life....

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    hehe, yeah, as much i would like to *more frames for me, muahahaha * earliest shootings not before next sunday b/c i´m on vacation in austria. (un)fortunately on foot and not on wheels...

take care

mike

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Testmaen
    hehe, yeah, as much i would like to *more frames for me, muahahaha * earliest shootings not before next sunday b/c i´m on vacation in austria. (un)fortunately on foot and not on wheels...

take care

mike
    Mike, I set up another thread with your information and pics, starting with my GBoxx then moving forward with the developments.... This is far more exciting than I thought it would be, that belt drive is awesome

Members who have read this thread: 0