BOOM !!!! - Here it is- Mtbr.com
    "Its All Good"

... and if we just ... BOOM !!!! - Here it is

The Nicolai Helius FR frame that is....

It finally arrived... Having never seen this dizzy camo in the flesh, I was keen to see it. I have to say, it blew me away, it looks hot, dam hot, hot and wet, good if your with a woman, but not if your in the jungle, well you know what I mean

The workmanship is the usual top notch Nicolai quality... Welds are sweet, the plastic cable tie's are sweet...

Am a happy camper, role on the rest of the components, will be here next week...

Dark here, so photos are not the best... Shot them all on full manual Crisillo.. Good learning...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Whafe; 12-13-2007 at 10:40 AM.
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

"Its All Good"
    What a dork, was supposed to say boom in the title
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Hard funkinī Kraut
    Hey Whafe, let me be the first to congratulate here

Awesome, build up this baby and than again post pics, please!!!
    Man, canīt wait to order mine yet, and yes, Iīm just a bit jealous ... just a little bit ...

Canīt get away my eyes off these pix, again and again studying this freaky dizzy camo ...

Greets from Cologne, Germany
    NoStyle/Toddy

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    wow.... sweet stuff!!!!

BTW, you can change the title in the advanced editor...

"Its All Good"
    Thanks NS, all good, am excited, like Christmas is here.... Just waiting for components and she is good to go....

Karl, Falco and the team have done an awesome job..... Paint in the flesh has blown me away, I have the decals, am not sure if I will put them on or not.... Thoughts?

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    HAWT!!

That is going to be one sick ride Whafe. Can't wait to see the finished product.

"Its All Good"
    Thanks Cris, cheers Err and thank you as always for all the help. Lets hope we can get everythign here before the Christmas break, want to cane this puppy over Christmas down under......

Hard funkinī Kraut
    Oh my God, this frame looks so f.... burly, donīt know if itīs the Camo-Look or the 1,5 Headtube or whatsoever

Which framesize did you choose?

Again, congratulations for this great frame!

Hard funkinī Kraut
    Hi Whafe, what colour do the decals have?

"Its All Good"
    NS, it is a size Large, I maybe could have gone an XL, but want to be able to throw her round a bit...

The decals are black, the complete rest of the build is black more or less, oh and some grey in the XTR cranks and the Fox fork

'All over it!'
    Great frame Whafe, nice colour, would look lovely with the silver Nicolai decals. I am jealous, I am still waiting for my frame. It's only got to come to UK. I think it's the shock holding things up. Kind of wish I had gone for the 1.5 headtube, but glad I went for the XL. Forgive me for saying, but yours looks a little bit on the small side. Congrats bro, exceptional

Hard funkinī Kraut
    hmmm ... think I would stick on the Headtube Decal first, then build up the parts and than take a look and decide again!
    Without the Downtube-Decals and a mostly black partspec it will for sure have a "stealthy and rawish" look. I personally like this a lot, because there are stickers and graphics on so much parts like wheelset, fork, seat, hubs etc. which I mostly remove if possible. Just a few on the frame and fork and all is good, but thatīs personal preference!
    The Camo is soo sweet to cover it, but again, you should decide this when the built is done

Paste eater
    Nice Frame, Lame shock...

"Its All Good"
    My thoughts exactly NS, going to wait and see once she is built.

Lorni, no offense at all, I wouldnt read into the looks of size on the pictures. I just had it up next to my MotoLite, the headtube is a similar length, I like it them slightly small so to speak.... Am sure you will be cool with the 1 1-8 headtube, I alwaya prefer to extend my options, to be able to go either way headtube size fork suits me....

The shock could well be holding things up, as mine came with no shock, Toni will be shipping stuff today, so all good...

The rear chainstay is a whole lotta strength, looks mean.....

I may have to have it in my bed tonight !!!

I rode 'Whistler XC'
    OH MAN....OH MAN....OH MAN!!!

OMG that colour looks FABULOUS!

You do realise this means you're off my Christmas list!

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I was a little dubious about the paint scheme on a chart, but on the actual bike, DAMN.
    That looks eff'n hot!
    I think the black decals will be a nice icing on the cake.
    Congrats!

"El Whatever"
    Dang, another blockbuster from Whafe!!

That Urban Dizzy Camo is the duck's nuts... I had my reserves at how would it look, but I gotta accept that it looks so, so, so nice!

Stickers... Agreed with NS... But maybe you could be contacting JNCarpenter for a Custom job on stickers. Some black reflective would look just so right on those.

Congrats, bro!!
    From all of your bikes and from what we've talked, I feel this one has to be one of the most expected frames by you... Kinda your Holy Grial... the bike you'd use for everything and you'd be picking the most.

Nice, nice, nice, nice.... Wow...
    Check my Site

Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    My thoughts exactly NS, going to wait and see once she is built.

Lorni, no offense at all, I wouldnt read into the looks of size on the pictures. I just had it up next to my MotoLite, the headtube is a similar length, I like it them slightly small so to speak.... Am sure you will be cool with the 1 1-8 headtube, I alwaya prefer to extend my options, to be able to go either way headtube size fork suits me....

The shock could well be holding things up, as mine came with no shock, Toni will be shipping stuff today, so all good...

The rear chainstay is a whole lotta strength, looks mean.....

I may have to have it in my bed tonight !!!
    Ahh...hopefully you're not worried about the shock not making it to you this time around. I remember the story about how the distributor screwed you for some big bucks with your first Nic, by holding onto your money for all those months while the frame was in De. Then the shock...oof.

"El Whatever"
    Whafe... Too bad Manitou dropped this colour scheme...

Check my Site

mtbr member
    Smokin lookin frame amigio.. what forks you going for up front?

Ohh is that a Anti chain suck plate (ACD) you have on there?

Id love to know the weight of that thing without its shock if u fancy sticking it on some scales

will allow me to be more accurate in my prospective build kits and its final weight.... only 6ish weeks till mine arrives hopefully lol

"Its All Good"
    Hi All, thanks for the comments, yep, my thoughts exactly on the paint job, when I pulled the trigger on that this choice, I was thinking, sheesh hope it is ok, but int he flesh, she is the mustard, it is awesome....

Cheers JC, yep shock and components are on there way now, Err just confirmed, so all good. Yep we sorted the shock directly with Cane Creek, not through the distributor...

Will weigh it for sure, all my gear is packed to ship back to New Zealand tomorrow, will be sure to get it weighed prior to the build next week.

The fork will be the Fox Talas RC... 1.5 Headtube, this is what has held things up...

A small thing, its the samll things that rock... the plastic cable tie clips are very cool, no zip ties needed...

Oh and to top a great day off, Jeff Jones just sent me the pictures of my frame which is complete.. So the Whafe is fizzing at the bung so to speak..... Yeah baby

"El Whatever"
    Oh and to top a great day off, Jeff Jones just sent me the pictures of my frame which is complete.. So the Whafe is fizzing at the bung so to speak..... Yeah baby
    Life's ways of saying to you:
    MERRY X-MAS!!!
    Check my Site

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    Life's ways of saying to you:
    MERRY X-MAS!!!
    For sure and the best Christmas present will be seeing Mia, cant wait...

See the Jones - http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=352089

"El Whatever"
    Less than 10 days to go, man!!

Start counting down...
    Check my Site

See the Jones - http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=352089

yeah... Xmas with family!

Merry early Xmas, Whafe!

"Its All Good"
    And to all you fella's too.............. A great Christmas indeed....

A very Nicolai Christmas and happy new Jones..................... LOL

"El Whatever"
    A very Nicolai Christmas and happy new Jones..................... LOL
    Check my Site

Drink...sleep
    Five words mate: that frame is da shiz! Or I could just sum it up in two: fookin' nice! Now go build it up, quickly, quickly!

mtbr member
    Dec 2005

Smile Full On Ducks Nuts

ohhhh mate !~!~!

that's a full load of Ducks Nuts

Spankingly Dizzy and got me in a Tizzy so break out the Fizzy with Lizzy and get Tispy !~!~~!~!

rr
    I don't do PC
    Sickter frame Whafer, you must be Jonesing(pun intended) to ride those puppies!

a tight kick sound
    Whafe, you little bike ****
    Jesus man, slow it down you gotta give a brotha a chance to catch up.
    Woooooohhhf... ok.
    I'm in now
    Just outstanding whafe. Am soo glad you made this choice. am sure sure you will not regret it. That frame is gonna be sooo much fun all others will fall to the way side for a while...but dang that Jones...
    DANG son!!

Merry Christmas bra! Cheers to seeing Mia and moms again bro. Top gift of all

Booners

lazy piston
    Mar 2006
    Congratulations Whafe! That dizzy camo looks uber-cool. Can't wait to see this puppy built up and ready to rock!

local trails rider
    If you ever ride in a place where there are patches of snow, make sure you do not misplace your bike

"Its All Good"
    Thanks all, yep, she will be built as soon as the rest of the parts arrive, in around 4 days Mr FedEx says, here's hoping they are on time....

Thanks to Toni & Ethan at Blacksheep Cycles for going balls out to get this build shipped.....

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Karve
    Id love to know the weight of that thing without its shock if u fancy sticking it on some scales
    Your wish is my commnad.... no seriously, Karve, had a weigh of the frame on digital scales, I did not take out the piece of tin in place of the shock.... The frame as is weighs 3.995 Kgīs (so maybe 20 grams for the tin in place of the shock)

For our peeps in the US of A and Uk the weight is - 3.995 kg = 8.80746 lb

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by perttime
    If you ever ride in a place where there are patches of snow, make sure you do not misplace your bike

lol... imagine explaining that one to the better half... u know that really expensive bike i bought lol

Thats a good weight.. ill give mine the scales treatment and see how much a size small naked saves when i get it in

lazy piston
    Mar 2006
    The frame as is weighs 3.995 Kgīs (so maybe 20 grams for the tin in place of the shock)
    That's a lot more than mine weighed... yes I know mine is an S (with an almost-L long top tube though), has 1 1/8 headtube and no maxle rear, but it was 3.390 w/o the shock... that's over 600 grams of difference!

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith
    That's a lot more than mine weighed... yes I know mine is an S (with an almost-L long top tube though), has 1 1/8 headtube and no maxle rear, but it was 3.390 w/o the shock... that's over 600 grams of difference!
    Sheesh, maybe the scales were out, it was in the cafe near my house, try and ask a cafe in Spanish, can I borrow your scales to weigh my frame... I will re weigh it, may well be out, shouldnt be 600 grams diff, that is HUGE alright....

Mmmmm, peeps, maybe we get a re weigh weight....

I bike long tyme.
    Sexiness. The military should adopt those as urban reconnaissance vehicles to silently patrol on......unless you're rolling on a Hadley of course.
    People wait for me on the way up. I wait for them on the way down.

Quote Originally Posted by Secace
    Sexiness. The military should adopt those as urban reconnaissance vehicles to silently patrol on......unless you're rolling on a Hadley of course.
    or Hope Pro 2

"El Whatever"
    Sheesh, maybe the scales were out, it was in the cafe near my house, try and ask a cafe in Spanish, can I borrow your scales to weigh my frame... I will re weigh it, may well be out, shouldnt be 600 grams diff, that is HUGE alright....

Mmmmm, peeps, maybe we get a re weigh weight....

If it was a scale at a Spanish shop, then it must be reading kilos of 800grs....

Hit a bike shop or the mail...
    Check my Site

I bike long tyme.
    Quote Originally Posted by crisillo
    or Hope Pro 2
    Heard that! I should have mentiond them....especially since that's what I use.
    People wait for me on the way up. I wait for them on the way down.

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by crisillo
    or Hope Pro 2
    Hope......

Hadley on this one bro...

Seeing as though all my belongings left for New Zealand today, had to make my own art to put on the table....

Ti is addictive
    Awesome Whafe...........Gettin new bikes for Christmas is always a good thing. The Camo color turned out awesome. Pretty Spetsnaz like. Enjoy and even better enjoy Christmas with little Mia
    "Can I put a Totem on a FTM?".....Originally Posted by All Mountain

Hope......

Hadley on this one bro...

Seeing as though all my belongings left for New Zealand today, had to make my own art to put on the table....

no need to stick your tongue out .... I was referring to the noise comment

Frame looks so good...it works perfectly as deco

Hard funkinī Kraut
    Nicolais average weight for a medium frame with shock is set at 3,9 kg - sorry whafe, but you are just in the right scale!

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    THAT'S JUST SICK CAMO!!!!
    great stuff.......

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith

Smith... was urs a 07?

lazy piston
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by NoStyle
    Nicolais average weight for a medium frame with shock is set at 3,9 kg - sorry whafe, but you are just in the right scale!
    Whafe was weighing his frame without shock.

Smith... was urs a 07?
    Yes.

lazy piston
    Mar 2006
    BTW mine is anodized and Whafe's one is powdercoated which may explain a part of this weight difference... paint would probably weigh around 200 grams or so I think.

mtbr member

wyrd bið ful ãræd
    ... am not sure if I will put them on or not ....
    Leave them out for now till the bike is fully built up then if the down tube looks too dizzy ... you can always put them on later ...

Frame looks absolutely sweet ... congrats ...

"Its All Good"
    Whoa Karve, I looked at those, would be just tooooooo much............ Now that would look good on a black anodised frame..... The frame is the only colour on the bike, rest is black and dark grey.....

Yeah Smithy, you make a good point, I will re weigh it at the LBS this week.

Chinaman, I will leave the stickers off for now till it is built, then suss it out.... Am liking it at present with no stickers though...

-> SickLines.com <-
    oh my. Whafe whats with this tiny pictures?

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    Paint in the flesh has blown me away, I have the decals, am not sure if I will put them on or not.... Thoughts?
    Although that color is tough to cover up, I'm betting chrome decals would be a good contrast...
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    The internet sounds like a tough place to ride.

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Cliffy
    Although that color is tough to cover up, I'm betting chrome decals would be a good contrast...
    as usual Uncle C, very good suggestion........... Mmmmmm will wait for the build to be complete........ The package has made it to France and is on its way, hope it gets here on the due day Tuesday....

wyrd bið ful ãræd
    Still cannot get over the colour ... The colour chart just does not do it any justice ... Nicolai should have photographs of the frames next to the colour chart ... for each colour ...

The frame just looks a blur on still pictures ... cannot imagine if you're on it with some serious air under both wheels ...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chinaman
    Still cannot get over the colour ... The colour chart just does not do it any justice ... Nicolai should have photographs of the frames next to the colour chart ... for each colour ....
    Do you know what that is a great suggestion... the visit that the chaps did to the factory had a shot of a few painted tubes which gave me a much better idea of the real colors

Nic should have shots of tubes under neutral lighting and where possible shots of bikes.. would make it a lot easier

Might be worth having a thread that list out all the colors and linking to examples

Do you know what that is a great suggestion... the visit that the chaps did to the factory had a shot of a few painted tubes which gave me a much better idea of the real colors

Nic should have shots of tubes under neutral lighting and where possible shots of bikes.. would make it a lot easier

Might be worth having a thread that list out all the colors and linking to examples

wow... that pic looks familiar

mtbr member
    crisillo... phaps u can get an invite back to take pics of all of the colors.. im sure thats got to be worth a couple of frames lol

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Hey Whafe, great looking frame! Makes my eyes all dizzy, but thatīs propably the purpose of the DIZZY-camou, so that no other biker can follow you on the trail.

Nicolai has a seperate site for different frame-colours (http://nicolai-colors.blogspot.com/), but unfortunately no pictures on it yet.

crisillo... phaps u can get an invite back to take pics of all of the colors.. im sure thats got to be worth a couple of frames lol

maybe I should get talking with Falco then

Trophy Husband
    Whafe

The frame looks killer. I can't wait to ride it next summer at Whistler !

Curious to know if there is any noticeable flex from the longish seat stays. I know they are shorter this year....I just ask because my new bike, which is of similar design, has longish seat stays and there is some flex. Luckily, I haven't noticed it while riding though.

cheers
    Extreme stationary biker.

"Its All Good"
    Yeah, agree on the colour topic, I was to be honest sure how it would look in the flesh, but it looks a million times better............

Geo, have not really been able to detect any flex, will say thogh that the seat stays are stiffer than a honeymooners chopper! they are beautiful, will let you know once I get her built and some ride time...

Just did a track, the components are in Madrid for customs clearance, so least they are in Spain.... Yeah Baby

"El Whatever"
    Just did a track, the components are in Madrid for customs clearance, so least they are in Spain.... Yeah Baby
    Well... they do not deliver on Sunday, but it's Monday's night now at Barza... Where are the components?? You looking slow Whafster....

Come on, we're chomping at the bit here...
    Check my Site

"Its All Good"
    Well... they do not deliver on Sunday, but it's Monday's night now at Barza... Where are the components?? You looking slow Whafster....

Come on, we're chomping at the bit here...
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by Whafe; 12-17-2007 at 03:42 PM.

"El Whatever"
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Holy carp...

Well... one day closer.

man, you had a blond moment... I can see a tracking number on your post... REMOVE IT!!

Oh... and friends don't let friends to use IExplorer...
    Check my Site

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Holy carp...

Well... one day closer.

man, you had a blond moment... I can see a tracking number on your post... REMOVE IT!!

Oh... and friends don't let friends to use IExplorer...
    Firefox

and then adblock everything in sight !~!

"Its All Good"
    good spotting, indeed a blonde moment, had a meeting all day, finished at 11PM my time... Yeah, IExplorer, got sanpped having Firefox on my lappy, a no no in the company... Crazy stuff.....

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    good spotting, indeed a blonde moment, had a meeting all day, finished at 11PM my time... Yeah, IExplorer, got sanpped having Firefox on my lappy, a no no in the company... Crazy stuff.....
    no worries... I have successfully rerouted the package to Australia

"Its All Good"
    yeah baby........... this puppy give your puppy a good rogering..................

Me going to be sipping some yet to be named .......................

"El Whatever"
    Me going to be sipping some yet to be named .......................
    Nicolai's Heffeweiss...

Check my Site

TC3
    mtbr member
    How about some camo outfits??

'All over it!'
    Hey Whafe, hope all components arrive in good time for you. I am still waiting for mine, it is the shock holding it up. The frame is in UK at the dealer. Get it built up bro, it's looking good. I am now happy about the XL as the head tube is the same as the XL Nomad. I have ridden the XL Nomad and the sizing was quite good, although forgive my bluntness, but the bike sucked. Happy Christmas to you all, hopefully Santa will bring me my Cammo Helius FR before the 25th.

delivery on the 18th...damn fedex moves slow within Spain...

'All over it!'
    Whafe, what date are you hoping to have this baby built up by? The rate I'm going yours will be finished before I even recieve mine

"El Whatever"
    3 more hours to go (if FedUp says the truth).... FEEL THE STOKE!!!!
    Check my Site

thats right living legend
    Best looking bike I've seen in a long time Whafe!

"Its All Good"
    The Whafe goes focken wild................Yeah baby

The package has cleared customs and will be delivered tomorrow, that is perfect. Get her built on Wednesday night and Thursday... Possibly slip in a quick ride Friday, pack her and then fly to New Zealand....

If all is delivered tomorrow it is all good....... Oh man am fizzing....

So Lorni, all goes well will beat you....LOL..... Not that it is a competition...

Will post up tomorrow when I recieve the loot... 3 forks in the box ( now that would be telling)....etc etc etc etc etc

Sweet, Whafe!

'All over it!'
    You really know how to kick a man when he is down Whafe, but seriously, I am chuffed for you buddy, just get the thing built and put me out of my misery. Am now happy with the XL by the way.

"El Whatever"
    Will post up tomorrow when I recieve the loot... 3 forks in the box ( now that would be telling)....etc etc etc etc etc
    3 Forks???

Man, you'd seriously rather list up as a RS/Fox/whatever dealer!!!

Roll on Wednesday!!
    Check my Site

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by lornibear
    You really know how to kick a man when he is down Whafe, but seriously, I am chuffed for you buddy, just get the thing built and put me out of my misery. Am now happy with the XL by the way.
    Never wanted to kick you while down bro....

She will be built for sure

Sweet to hear you are stoked with an XL, will let you know for me....

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    Killer! Glad to hear it looks like the parts will make it in time!

You know your first priority is to post pics, right?

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by Err
    You know your first priority is to post pics, right?
    Yeah, and the lazy bum hasn't even gave us some hi-res-don't-fit-in-my-screen pics of the frame!!!

Come on, Whafe... we want to see that Dizzy Urban Camo from close!
    Check my Site

"El Whatever"
    Bro... I suppose you're busy taking pics ( ).... or that those FedUp bums did not deliver ( )...
    Check my Site

"Its All Good"
    Fella's, all has arrived.. The Blacksheep Cycles team did a fantastic packing job, the loot arrived in perfect order...

I tell you what, the Hadley hub, 5.1 rims and Sapium blade spokes make the meanest looking wheel.... You wait to see them....

The Fox Talas fork with the 1.5 Steerer is pure beast !

So I arrived back from a 3 day meeting to the office at 7PM, all had arrived, unpacked, re packed what I needed for the FR build and headed down to my LBS.... It is being built today, so tonight maybe some pictures.....

I re weighed the frame in the LBS on correct scales, the frame without the shock weighs 4300 grams.............

My forks from Toni and Blacksheep, few extras, long story................

a tight kick sound
    OK, you crazy man!
    Looooookin HOOOOT HOt HOT.
    Can't wait to see er

Now, the argyle is for the mob, and that 40 is for the ion right? poke, poke, poke...

Nice stuff brotha!!

mtbr member
    Your wish is my commnad.... no seriously, Karve, had a weigh of the frame on digital scales, I did not take out the piece of tin in place of the shock.... The frame as is weighs 3.995 Kgīs (so maybe 20 grams for the tin in place of the shock)

For our peeps in the US of A and Uk the weight is - 3.995 kg = 8.80746 lb
    re weighed the frame in the LBS on correct scales, the frame without the shock weighs 4300 grams

Has it been at the mince pies.. thats a bit of a weight gain.. is that a 9.5ib frame.. heading into VPFree territory! lol

"Its All Good"
    mmmm, sheesh, need to suss this out, may have to re measure....Put it down to a blonde moment..........

thats right living legend
    Dude, I'd SHAT myself, if I ever opened a box like that!

"Its All Good"
    Well BA, I near did SHAT myself, more so with excitement............... And the excitement of picking up the new steed in a round 4 hours is causing all sorts of movements......

"El Whatever"
    Well BA, I near did SHAT myself, more so with excitement............... And the excitement of picking up the new steed in a round 4 hours is causing all sorts of movements......
    Well.. I just shiat my pants indeed... What an assortment of bling!

(Translation: Congrats!!!)
    Check my Site

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    drum rolll....

Ti is addictive
    Fella's, all has arrived.. The Blacksheep Cycles team did a fantastic packing job, the loot arrived in perfect order...

I tell you what, the Hadley hub, 5.1 rims and Sapium blade spokes make the meanest looking wheel.... You wait to see them....

The Fox Talas fork with the 1.5 Steerer is pure beast !

So I arrived back from a 3 day meeting to the office at 7PM, all had arrived, unpacked, re packed what I needed for the FR build and headed down to my LBS.... It is being built today, so tonight maybe some pictures.....

I re weighed the frame in the LBS on correct scales, the frame without the shock weighs 4300 grams.............

My forks from Toni and Blacksheep, few extras, long story................
    Holy Crap Whafe........You are a sic sic man........I like that

Enjoy and hurry up with the pics.........long day for me at work so I need some blingaling to cheer me up.
    "Can I put a Totem on a FTM?".....Originally Posted by All Mountain

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by TiEndo
    ...long day for me at work so I need some blingaling to cheer me up.
    At the foundry??

Someone in Montana told me due to the high prices in Titanium and lack of suppliers, you're melting Ti bike frames to cover your supplies...
    Check my Site

'All over it!'
    No build pictures yet? Damn Whafe, come on man! My frame is at the dealer today. Off on Xmas hols tomorrow so can't pick it up till after xmas now, bummer....

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Trčs Cool

Negative Rep Points!!!!
    Bella! BELLA!

You must be "Fizzy at the bung!"
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

Members who have read this thread: 0