08 Nicolai Interbike coverage??- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2006

08 Nicolai Interbike coverage??

Anyone got anything from Nicolai being at Interbike this year?I know Mat's there,not sure who went from the Mother ship its self(Germany).I can't find any pictures or anything 08 Nicolai.Anyone????Thanks...CF..

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    Matt's there and Kenda has an Ion there. Should be some pics turning up soon. I think all the big announcements for Nicolai already happened at Eurobike.

"Its All Good"
    I spoke to Derk at Nicolai in Germany today. He was the only one there, of course Falco is on Vacation. So am certain someone is there...
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

a tight kick sound
    tscheezy (turner forum) did a review of the helius fr. text not up yet! I am pretty sure its only the 2007 though?

Err you there? any info on the ride of the ion? hook us up brotha

Oct 2005
    There's a Helius shot somewhere around here, although it looks more like someone's personal rig from 2006.

I might cover Eurobike in the future and will definitely get Nicolai covered.

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    Here's the thread I saw: http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...65043#poststop

Guy doesn't even know the name of the bike he's riding. Nice detail shots though...

"Its All Good"
    Yep, looks more like an 06 and a personal rig for sure.........TSC is cracking some great shots of some great steeds for sure............
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Members who have read this thread: 0