Help Adult Survivors of Sexual Abuse- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Help Adult Survivors of Sexual Abuse

My wife and I are at it again trying to help the community. My wife started a grassroots organization last year called All Hidden Treasures, as a way to help create support services for adult survivors of sexual abuse. How we do it is we take donations of bikes and/ or parts and revive them back to workable uses of transportation and enjoyment to those who can't afford to buy a new bicycle. We need your help. If anybody wants more info or are curious about what we are doing feel free to check out the website www.allhiddentreasures.org

mtbr member
    Just an update that the season is off to a great start as we are starting to raise funds to help adult survivors of sexual abuse and get them the services they need. We are also going to start providing rides for said survivors very soon. It is a great form of therapy to get out on a bike and forget the troubles of the world. If you are or you know of any survivors that wish to go on a group ride please direct them to our web site www.allhiddentreasures.org

mtbr member
    AHT has put up a guest book on the site come and take a look at what we are doing as we have also gotten more bikes to work on and are overwhelmed yet again with about 15 bike that need work. Also if anybody knows how to true wheels we need your help as most of the bikes we have the wheels are out of true. Also as of now we are still have our sexual abuse survivor ride on June 11 if you or someone you know is a survivor would like to use the ride as a tool to cope with the stresses of living as a survivor please come join us, this is a free service that we are offering and is completely confidential you can either look at ouor website for contact info www.allhiddentreasures.org or pm me if you wish to attend. Remember the hardest part of being survivor is speaking up break the silence and you are on the road to healing.

Members who have read this thread: 0