Unsafe at any speed- Mtbr.com
    Always klingin on

Unsafe at any speed

Hey you can all come out of your hiding holes now.

the took mtb123 out. he got the bannination.

I'm going to miss the beatings he took in the Turner board.

Victim of Saddle Rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Blandy_McNugget
    he got the bannination.
    For what? Upsetting the dark overlords at mtbr.com? Does the NM forum even have a moderator?
    " the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." C&H

Thread Pollution
    Not the first time,He'll be back.Why would NM have or need a moderator?
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

Int'l Man of Leisure
    Here's to 7,849 posts...

"Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.

Bandolero

Knuck If Ya Buck

Quote Originally Posted by nmtim
    I'm going to miss the beatings he took in the Chumba/Specialized/Shocks and Suspension/Turner...board.
    FTFY
    Slow-core. -.. .-. .. -. -.- .... --- -- . -... .-. . .--

Quote Originally Posted by notaknob
    FTFY
    LOL

Thread Pollution

any evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Blandy_McNugget
    Hey you can all come out of your hiding holes now.

the took mtb123 out. he got the bannination.

http://www.f88me.com/showthread.php?t=16879
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

Bandolero

Big Boss Man

Quote Originally Posted by makachut
    Not the first time,He'll be back.Why would NM have or need a moderator?
    It's you. Didn't you get the memo?

Thread Pollution

I see your hand is healing

It's you. Didn't you get the memo?

notaknob,good to see you can lift and hold heavy things, now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unsafe at any speed-notaknob-bandolero.jpg  

SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

Bandolero

Pop Bottles

That's an old pic. I shaved the mustache.

Stucco Bucket
    Why did he get banned? for the SFH trail stuff?

mtbr member
    I think that's what happened. That ABQ Open Space guy Jim called that François dude that runs MTBR from CA and had him banned for poor carpentry.

*sarcasm, just in case*
    Last edited by rpinata; 01-26-2010 at 07:49 PM.

Victim of Saddle Rage
    What wonderfully crafted wooden stunts in the foothills? Did you see anything? I didn't and am sure no one on this forum would ever condone such thoughtless reckless behavior. Maybe we need to move the whole forum to foo. Way cooler website too. Come back soon
    " the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." C&H

mtbr member
    Here's to the man who put more content worth viewing than anyone else in NM. There's gonna be some boring riding pics on this board now, compared to MTB123's content...
    The Bandoleros will still rock this house.

High Alpine Adventure
    Maka... you must have a thing for this chick. You posted her in two separate threads. Don't think we don't keep track!!! So where'd you two meet?
    Dug-Da-Goat

Something changes at 12,000'
    ...so welcome to the Odyssey!

Building your trails at FooMTB

mtbr member
    He didnt get baned from MTBR!! He is in deep cover riding for the other side now!
    It all started the other day ...I knew something was different about MTB123 when I saw walk into the Bike Coop on Central...At first I thought he was scrounging for parts so I stopped to say Hi....He was really nice and courteous to the staff listening to thier input..WTH has he turned over a new leaf? But then I noticed he combed his hair and brushed his teeth...it seemed odd but I figured it was only a matter of time before he took peronall hygene into his own hands so I let it go (I didnt want to discourage him)...
    Then I noticed he was looking at 29ers but was especially fond of a Carbon Fiber Ti Eddie Merk road bike...
    Now I knew something was wrong...I could hear him mumbling something about how shaving a couple of grams of weight off a road bike frame can really affect the overall strength of the frame!
    Then I heard him say he wouldnt be caught riding a road bike that was not at least 75% Carbon Fiber and it had to have at least Ultegra level componenets witha Campi crank...I tried to ask if he was doing ok..but he swiftly skipped over to the roadie clothes and held a colorfull bib up to his body and looked in the mirror...He had a weird smile and a twinkle in his eyes that I never saw before....Bryan WTH is going on I yelled at him!!! He smiled and winked and said Im Not Bryan...Im Lance from Duke City....
    What are you talking about Bryan? He looked at me kind of weird then flutterd away...
    WTH was going on with Bryan?...oh damn this isnt good...
    Just when I thought it couldnt get any worse Bryan...Im mean Lance... I mean Bryan....asked to borrow my RIP 9 to go for a ride!! I was totaly shocked now...HEY BRY ARE YOU OK Why do you want to ride a 29er You dont like 29ers remember???
    Whats wrong with your TURNER? Then he said Never Mind and that he wouldnt get the proper leg extention on my XL RIP anyway...
    Ok I thought he is ok...He just had a few brews and was feeling like experimenting....THEN THE SHOCKER!!!! He asked borrow my road bike....I was floored...someone has taken over the Leader of the Bandos....Somebody call the cops!!! Call the Doctors!!! Call a liberal!!! Call Sarah Pallin!!! Call FOX TV NEWS!!!! CAll Jay Leno!!!!! JUST GET HELP MTB123 HAS BEEN COMPRIMISED AND HE IS GOING ROADY!!!!! OMG It cant be No way!!!!....
    Then he did the Unmentionable!!!
    The Unforgiven!!!!
    He put the title to his truck on the counter and said he wanted a Carbon Ti road bike!
    WHAT the HELL happened? Who got to him? I didnt know what to say...I was so shocked I couldnt believe what was happening...before I could doing anything he was riding out of the Bike Coop on a Full up Carbon Ti road bike...
    OMG WHAT HAVE WE LET HAPPEN TO MTB123?!?!?!
    Im going to start lurking in the road bike forum maybe he will turn up over there...
    Last edited by pcupach; 01-26-2010 at 09:00 PM.

I ride with tools
    Quote Originally Posted by delnorte
    Here's to the man who put more content worth viewing than anyone else in NM. There's gonna be some boring riding pics on this board now, compared to MTB123's content...
    The Bandoleros will still rock this house.
    Well, the DooshBuddha is gone but apparently you'll never stop being his fluffer.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Beam
    Well, the DooshBuddha is gone but apparently you'll never stop being his fluffer.
    Bryan is an awesome guy & my friend. You're a miserable, grouchy old fart.

High Alpine Adventure

No more free ride... that's too lame!!!

Your half right... he's done screwin' with the Turner guys. He's gone full blown Trials and is posting vids here....

http://www.observedtrials.net/vb/showthread.php?t=35798
    Last edited by DaGoat; 01-26-2010 at 09:56 PM.
    Dug-Da-Goat

Thread Pollution

he really wasn't a Frat. boy

Mtn. Biker123
    banned

It's cool...I won't go there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You don't need to call me, I really never had anything to prove to you ( you know that ) and I surely don't want to ride with you after that." from one of my favorite pm's sent by mtn123.
    ...by the way ,he called me last week.That Turner thread most of really frazzeled his feathers for him to call me.
    '

No more pm's,no more conspiracy theories,no one to blame. Only a guest without a voice.Will we actually be able to keep a thread on topic? These questions and more will be answered . Stay tuned.
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

ride more
    Mar 2007
    well so much for the ride stoke pics......

Int'l Man of Leisure
    All the more reason to create a MTB New Mexico forum.

$285 buys a Vbulletin site license and what ever it costs to host a site and we're up and running.

Bandolero

Witch Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by MTBNate
    All the more reason to create a MTB New Mexico forum.

$285 buys a Vbulletin site license and what ever it costs to host a site and we're up and running.
    Running a forum is a thankless, time consuming task. Three problems with forums are spammers, generating content and policing users. There are more problems, but those are the main ones.

F88me.com is where the MTBR spurned usually go. Mtn. Biker123's been there for a while.

Fragilie
    Quote Originally Posted by pcupach
    He didnt get baned from MTBR!! He is in deep cover riding for the other side now!
    It all started the other day ...I knew something was different about MTB123 when I saw walk into the Bike Coop on Central...At first I thought he was scrounging for parts so I stopped to say Hi....He was really nice and courteous to the staff listening to thier input..WTH has he turned over a new leaf? But then I noticed he combed his hair and brushed his teeth...it seemed odd but I figured it was only a matter of time before he took peronall hygene into his own hands so I let it go (I didnt want to discourage him)...
    Then I noticed he was looking at 29ers but was especially fond of a Carbon Fiber Ti Eddie Merk road bike...
    Now I knew something was wrong...I could hear him mumbling something about how shaving a couple of grams of weight off a road bike frame can really affect the overall strength of the frame!
    Then I heard him say he wouldnt be caught riding a road bike that was not at least 75% Carbon Fiber and it had to have at least Ultegra level componenets witha Campi crank...I tried to ask if he was doing ok..but he swiftly skipped over to the roadie clothes and held a colorfull bib up to his body and looked in the mirror...He had a weird smile and a twinkle in his eyes that I never saw before....Bryan WTH is going on I yelled at him!!! He smiled and winked and said Im Not Bryan...Im Lance from Duke City....
    What are you talking about Bryan? He looked at me kind of weird then flutterd away...
    WTH was going on with Bryan?...oh damn this isnt good...
    Just when I thought it couldnt get any worse Bryan...Im mean Lance... I mean Bryan....asked to borrow my RIP 9 to go for a ride!! I was totaly shocked now...HEY BRY ARE YOU OK Why do you want to ride a 29er You dont like 29ers remember???
    Whats wrong with your TURNER? Then he said Never Mind and that he wouldnt get the proper leg extention on my XL RIP anyway...
    Ok I thought he is ok...He just had a few brews and was feeling like experimenting....THEN THE SHOCKER!!!! He asked borrow my road bike....I was floored...someone has taken over the Leader of the Bandos....Somebody call the cops!!! Call the Doctors!!! Call a liberal!!! Call Sarah Pallin!!! Call FOX TV NEWS!!!! CAll Jay Leno!!!!! JUST GET HELP MTB123 HAS BEEN COMPRIMISED AND HE IS GOING ROADY!!!!! OMG It cant be No way!!!!....
    Then he did the Unmentionable!!!
    The Unforgiven!!!!
    He put the title to his truck on the counter and said he wanted a Carbon Ti road bike!
    WHAT the HELL happened? Who got to him? I didnt know what to say...I was so shocked I couldnt believe what was happening...before I could doing anything he was riding out of the Bike Coop on a Full up Carbon Ti road bike...
    OMG WHAT HAVE WE LET HAPPEN TO MTB123?!?!?!
    Im going to start lurking in the road bike forum maybe he will turn up over there...
    I just lost a minute of my life I'll never get back.
    It's Better To Die On Your Feet Than To Live On Your Knees. (Emiliano Zapata)

Single Speed Junkie
    Perhaps he is just taking a break or giving another sport a try.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unsafe at any speed-tim_ski_2.jpg  

RCC
    Bandolero

That's too bad!!

I'll second DelNorte this board will never be the same.
    RCC
    I heard the mission bell
    And i was thinking to my self
    This could be heaven or this could be hell...

Victim of Saddle Rage
    Even in his absence he continues to haunt the Turner Forum. What an uptight bunch. Next group Turner ride, I'm showing up with my Lenz

wannabee
    I always enjoyed his posts here. Had no clue he was so disliked on the Turner board. And thanks for the f88 link...funny stuff there. I'm sure they will let him back. Never met ya but peace Brian. GBB

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cannonballtrail
    Even in his absence he continues to haunt the Turner Forum. What an uptight bunch. Next group Turner ride, I'm showing up with my Lenz
    Yep, those Turner forum guys are a really sensitive bunch of followers who spent way too much money on their less-than-spectacular DW-Link bicycles. They went on a witch hunt as soon as he showed them that their bikes were not so rad after all. The new DW-Link Turners are still fine bikes, but not better bikes by any means. They are certainly more marketable, and it's obvious Turner needs to follow market trends to sell bikes. At least those Turner forum guys bought in to the excellent Turner customer service.

They can't stand when somebody like Bryan comes along and points out that the new Turner suspension design that was marketed to them as "the next big thing" is in fact not a very "big leap" in suspension technology at all. They were really upset when he spoke out about the "just OK" suspension design they spent thousands of dollars on.
    Kind of reminds me of Obama's health care plan. It doesn't quite feel right when you were sold on a big "advancement" that is not really an advancement at all (Unless you're a major stockholder in a pharmacudical company). It's tough to suck it up when your investment is shown to be a lateral move or a move for the profit of contributors/investors.

Stucco Bucket
    Im off to read the turner forums...

locked - time out
    Dec 2009
    Yep, those Turner forum guys are a really sensitive bunch of followers who spent way too much money on their less-than-spectacular DW-Link bicycles. They went on a witch hunt as soon as he showed them that their bikes were not so rad after all. The new DW-Link Turners are still fine bikes, but not better bikes by any means. They are certainly more marketable, and it's obvious Turner needs to follow market trends to sell bikes. At least those Turner forum guys bought in to the excellent Turner customer service.

They can't stand when somebody like Bryan comes along and points out that the new Turner suspension design that was marketed to them as "the next big thing" is in fact not a very "big leap" in suspension technology at all. They were really upset when he spoke out about the "just OK" suspension design they spent thousands of dollars on.
    Kind of reminds me of Obama's health care plan. It doesn't quite feel right when you were sold on a big "advancement" that is not really an advancement at all (Unless you're a major stockholder in a pharmacudical company). It's tough to suck it up when your investment is shown to be a lateral move or a move for the profit of contributors/investors.
    This is a very interesting post because it illustrates the fact that you share so many of Bryan's critical thinking challenges.

Your inaccurate, and very simplistic, analysis is quite funny though.

FWIW, most of the folks that called Bryan on his bullsh|t, pointed out the flaws in his conspiracy theories, kindergarten-level market commentaries, hypocrisy and idle "gnar" posturing don't even ride DW bikes...

Try again?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jello Sundae
    This is a very interesting post because it illustrates the fact that you share so many of Bryan's critical thinking challenges.

Your inaccurate, and very simplistic, analysis is quite funny though.

FWIW, most of the folks that called Bryan on his bullsh|t, pointed out the flaws in his conspiracy theories, kindergarten-level market commentaries, hypocrisy and idle "gnar" posturing don't even ride DW bikes...

Try again?
    Speaking of inaccurate, and very simplistic, analysis.... (look up)

My statement is not an analysis, genius. It's nothing more than the exact amount of commentary I care to give. If you're looking for real analysis and someone who cares to look into it that deeply, you're barking up the wrong tree.
    You can feel free to post serious analysis instead of my passing commentary, if you like. But don't speak for me and don't try to make it look like I'm analyzing anything. As far as the Turner forums, it's pretty easy to spot crybabies who get their panties in a wad (kind of like you). You guys don't even realize how he was laughing and making stuff up just to mess with all you pansies that were hinging on his every word. You guys were taking everything serious while he led you along as a big joke. YOU fell for it... YOUR so called analysis was that easily f**cked with. He was laughing his a$$ off the whole time you guys were all taking him serious. The joke is on you.
    Your words would be more meaningful if you actually KNEW the person you're flipping your lip about. What you see on your little internet screen isn't who you think you know. If your beliefs are that easily shaped, you need to change your methods of reaching your inaccurate, and very simplistic, analysis....
    Why are you commenting in the NM boards anyway? You should go back and post in the ladies room (Turner boards). You're posting out of dislike for some internet personality. I'm posting about someone I actually know in person. I can't believe that you're such a weenie, that an internet personality 1000 miles away can your get panties all in a wad.
    Man up, son... man up.

locked - time out
    Dec 2009
    Speaking of inaccurate, and very simplistic, analysis.... (look up)

My statement is not an analysis, genius. It's nothing more than the exact amount of commentary I care to give. If you're looking for real analysis and someone who cares to look into it that deeply, you're barking up the wrong tree.
    You can feel free to post serious analysis instead of my passing commentary, if you like. But don't speak for me and don't try to make it look like I'm analyzing anything. As far as the Turner forums, it's pretty easy to spot crybabies who get their panties in a wad (kind of like you). You guys don't even realize how he was laughing and making stuff up just to mess with all you pansies that were hinging on his every word. You guys were taking everything serious while he led you along as a big joke. YOU fell for it... YOUR so called analysis was that easily f**cked with. He was laughing his a$$ off the whole time you guys were all taking him serious. The joke is on you.
    Your words would be more meaningful if you actually KNEW the person you're flipping your lip about. What you see on your little internet screen isn't who you think you know. If your beliefs are that easily shaped, you need to change your methods of reaching your inaccurate, and very simplistic, analysis....
    Why are you commenting in the NM boards anyway? You should go back and post in the ladies room (Turner boards). You're posting out of dislike for some internet personality. I'm posting about someone I actually know in person. I can't believe that you're such a weenie, that an internet personality 1000 miles away can your get panties all in a wad.
    Man up, son... man up.
    You miss the point, which was to be expected. You and Bryan apparently share an incredible ability to not be able to think, as evidenced by your posts.

As far as Bryan laughing the whole time, that's patently untrue. As has been proven by his massive panty twisting and whining in many threads (some that were deleted) on various forums.

I'll post wherever I please, thank you very much.

Cheers!

Stucco Bucket
    Are Turner owners the Audi owners of bike forums?
    thinner tubes than a roadfag. sheesh stand up stright and put your dukes up.

sheesh

mtbr member

A minute here a minute there

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B
    I just lost a minute of my life I'll never get back.
    Does it really matter...Smile and try to have fun.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jello Sundae
    You miss the point, which was to be expected. You and Bryan apparently share an incredible ability to not be able to think, as evidenced by your posts.

As far as Bryan laughing the whole time, that's patently untrue. As has been proven by his massive panty twisting and whining in many threads (some that were deleted) on various forums.

I'll post wherever I please, thank you very much.

Cheers!
    The only reason your ratty a$$ is even visiting the NM forums is because you're all into this MTB123 story. Everyone on the NM boards notices it too, so don't act like you're not some drama queen. It's like you're E-stalking or something, which you know you are doing.

You're dying to stay caught up in all this stuff cuz you're a gossip girl. You don't even realize that everyone here know's that you're a slimey rat trying to stay caught up in the drama and stir it up over here. Nobody here knows you or cares what you have to say. Take your Turner board drama back to the hen house and sit on your eggs with the rest of the hens in the Turner board.

mtbr member

First on my ignore list

Its amazing how SOME posters always have to have the last word. Analyzing every response, speaks volumes. Sincerely, your hero.

RCC
    Bandolero
    The only reason your ratty a$$ is even visiting the NM forums is because you're all into this MTB123 story. Everyone on the NM boards notices it too, so don't act like you're not some drama queen. It's like you're E-stalking or something, which you know you are doing.

You're dying to stay caught up in all this stuff cuz you're a gossip girl. You don't even realize that everyone here know's that you're a slimey rat trying to stay caught up in the drama and stir it up over here. Nobody here knows you or cares what you have to say. Take your Turner board drama back to the hen house and sit on your eggs with the rest of the hens in the Turner board.
    I'll second that TJ
    RCC
    I heard the mission bell
    And i was thinking to my self
    This could be heaven or this could be hell...

Jan 2010

plus one

Quote Originally Posted by palerider
    Its amazing how SOME posters always have to have the last word. Analyzing every response, speaks volumes. Sincerely, your hero.
    strange isn't it?

Thread Pollution

Big ego let go of my eggo

Quote Originally Posted by palerider
    amazingly annoying.
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by abq_dawg
    strange isn't it?
    looks like mtb123 is disguise perhaps? It is your first post after all and an odd place to make it.

Good luck to you.

Last edited by De La Pena; 01-28-2010 at 09:13 AM.

locked - time out
    Dec 2009

Yup, that's even more evidence of the trouble you have with rational thinking.

p.s. If you don't care what I have to say then why have you made so many whiny responses?

p.p.s. There are people "here" who know me. I've even ridden with them.

Bandolero

Cicadas

Quote Originally Posted by 6bobby9
    looks like mtb123 is disguise perhaps? It is your first post after all and an odd place to make it.
    How do we know you're not Mtn. Biker123?

There's been so many 123s, I'm so confused.

Good-bye Lotus-123!

Genius
    How do we know you're not Mtn. Biker123?

Oh, thats easy. I dont ride a Turner nor do I know what a dw link is.
    "I think im gonna go to walmart and look at the mountain bikes and see if i can salvage the rear frame."- Nick_Knipp 3/21/12

Int'l Man of Leisure
    Die thread..

DIE!!!

High Alpine Adventure

To our God in Heaven..

[QUOTE=notaknob]How do we know you're not Mtn. Biker123?
    [QUOTE]

You know... maybe there is something to this 123 thang...

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...23&version=NIV

Dug-Da-Goat

High Alpine Adventure
    I can tell where Tim's comin' from... it really is touching!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Dug-Da-Goat

Bandolero

LA Sauce HP

Die thread..

DIE!!!

snip - hypnotic DH pic...
    You just can't leave that wound alone.

mtbr member
    You just can't leave that wound alone.

So THAT'S why Chupacabra has been riding his road bike!

Outcast
    strange isn't it?
    Welcome back Bryan. That didn't take long at all.

Thread Pollution

Escaped from rehab

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade

Attached Images Attached Images    
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

Bandolero

Dance Like A Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    Quick Robin, to the ClueMobil!

You must have been lonely spanking the monkey without Mtn. Biker123 to leg hump.

Paranoid much?

mtbr member
    That is exactly why I ride the road bike !!
    Last edited by pcupach; 01-30-2010 at 04:04 AM.

Jan 2010
    Die thread..

DIE!!!

You should be banned

mtbr member

Smile To the BANNED-oleros

You should be banned
    Just for fun,,,,

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/49lFPyzTfjw&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&co lor2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/49lFPyzTfjw&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&co lor2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bandolero

In the clouds

Quote Originally Posted by El Ka bong
    Just for fun,,,,

<OBJECT width=425 height=344>
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/49lFPyzTfjw&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&co lor2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT>
    Have you been hitting the bong to much!

High Alpine Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by El Ka bong
    Just for fun,,,,>
    Now that is funny!!! Good post "El Ka Bong"!!!
    Dug-Da-Goat

Shut up. Then ride.
    Bryan is an awesome guy & my friend. .
    +1. I like to say the same.

mtbr member
    The truth is the Turner variant of the DW link is less efficient than the Ibis variant. As an Ibis Mojo owner who has ridden both species, I can say with certainty that the Turner iteration is way less effective. I can stand out of the saddle and push hard on the Mojo and it does not bob whatsoever but I felt a bit of bob on the Turner on the same section of trail under the same conditions. If Bryan call that out, then good for him as no way in hell is the turner as dope as the Ibis. Could be a slight variability in geometry or perhaps something as limp as the plastic bushing versus the sealed bearing. Who knows but Turner fanbois are a virulent bunch no doubt.

I'm no fan of illegal features but bannage due to them is pretty ghey. Let the man stay. He was the number one post generator after all. Either he had no other life than the wannabee freeride phaggotry, or he had too much time on his hands.

RIP123...
    baby wipes FTW

BOOST THAT SH*T!
    Quote Originally Posted by Irrenarzt
    I can stand out of the saddle and push hard on the Mojo and it does not bob whatsoever
    oh please

edit...

all apologies....Could it be the nuance between the 2 manufacturers(all manufacturers for that matter) and what they are wanting to accomplish? Ford...Dodge. Cisco...Netgear. Sony...Samsung.

You dig your Mojo's ride. I can't begrudge that at all. Sorry man.
    Last edited by ABQDave; 02-06-2010 at 08:47 AM.
    "A splendid time was had by all and all were had." ~ Wire Train

Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Irrenarzt
    The truth is the Turner variant of the DW link is less efficient than the Ibis variant. As an Ibis Mojo owner who has ridden both species, I can say with certainty that the Turner iteration is way less effective. I can stand out of the saddle and push hard on the Mojo and it does not bob whatsoever but I felt a bit of bob on the Turner on the same section of trail under the same conditions. If Bryan call that out, then good for him as no way in hell is the turner as dope as the Ibis. Could be a slight variability in geometry or perhaps something as limp as the plastic bushing versus the sealed bearing. Who knows but Turner fanbois are a virulent bunch no doubt.

I'm no fan of illegal features but bannage due to them is pretty ghey. Let the man stay. He was the number one post generator after all. Either he had no other life than the wannabee freeride phaggotry, or he had too much time on his hands.

RIP123...
    Thanks, Ironfartz!

Aren't you like two-fitty? Nice job, whomever sold you that Mojo

7MGTE
    Nice avatar! I was on that ride! What was he doing?

Bandolero

Price Of Gas

Quote Originally Posted by supramk388
    Nice avatar! I was on that ride! What was he doing?
    Farting.

Do I have a stalker now? I'm so excited, I could fart again!

Feb 2010

7MGTE
    Farting.

Do I have a stalker now? I'm so excited, I could fart again!
    You wish

banned
    Nov 2012
    Interesting thread.

@ Wyatt79m why you no introduce yourself to the f8'ers?

EL Kabong!

Members who have read this thread: 0