Stolen Bikes

Printable View

• 08-03-2011
    greg de taos
    Stolen Bikes
    My kids had their bikes stolen.
    Taken off of back of car while in Taos.
    Scott Scale Junior XT components. Black bike with gold and white trim.
    1950's Raleigh road bike single speed with Paul flip flop rear hub. Brown in color, electrical tape on bars.
    Kids are pretty bummed, as am I.
    Please let me know if you run across these bikes.
  • 08-03-2011
    delnorte
    Bummer Greg. I'll keep an eye out.
  • 08-03-2011
    Biklophile
    Dammit! That stinks.
  • 08-03-2011
    Moonshine Willie
    Rest assured that if I find the thief I will beat him senseless and then make sure your property is returned. There should be zero tolerance for bike theft.
  • 08-03-2011
    greg de taos
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonshine Willie View Post
    Rest assured that if I find the thief I will beat him senseless and then make sure your property is returned. There should be zero tolerance for bike theft.

Thanks, the bikes back will do. I just can't believe someone would steal my kids bikes, so f'ed up.
    State champs next weekend, guess Haley will not be a four time champ.
  • 08-03-2011
    schneidw
    Will be sure to keep an eye out in SF area... what a bummer... and you were getting down on Taos before this.. try to shake it off... my buddy recently had 2 nice bikes stolen off his locked thule rack right in front of his house in Chama... bold thievery.. the state police said the bikes most likely would be fenced in Colorado...likely no connection but still, check the western slope craigslist too...
  • 08-07-2011
    Jake21
    Hey Greg, Need a loaner mtb for the race? I have a all carbon HT you are welcome to use if it fits.
    J
  • 08-09-2011
    greg de taos
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake21 View Post
    Hey Greg, Need a loaner mtb for the race? I have a all carbon HT you are welcome to use if it fits.
    J

Nice offer, thank you very much, the bike would have to be very small, daughter is only 13.
  • 08-13-2011
    Jake21
    Sorry. I do not have one that small.

JJ
  • 08-13-2011
    giantbikeboy
    That sucks Greg. Sorry to hear. Wish I could help. B