Stolen bike alert

Printable View

• 06-11-2017
    giantbikeboy
    1 Attachment(s)
    Stolen bike alert
    My daughter's bike was stolen from her garage today in Albuquerque. White with black and blue Kona Four full suspension. White Fox 32 on the front and a stock rock shox rear. The powered by SRAM on the chain stays has been inked out to read powered by AM, her initials. DT Swiss wheels and mismatched XT disc brakes on the bars. Lower end Easton post and stem. LX/XT shifting. If you see it please call me at 505-263-9682 or her at 505-321-8632. I'll try to dig up a pic. Any help would be appreciated. Bruce/Andra Attachment 1141613 Picture of it in Taos. Has different fork and wheels now though.
  • 06-14-2017
    giantbikeboy
    just a bump up in case someone sees the bike this weekend. after that I guess it's just gone. one update, after we put the white fork on the bike the XT brakes do match. Bruce
  • 06-14-2017
    Insaneduane
    Check your local flea markets that's where a lot of Stolen Bikes windup there's always a vendor there selling them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  • 06-21-2017
    giantbikeboy
    update, the bike may have been spotted near Coors and Quail on the west side of ABQ. McDonalds/Home Depot. homeless folks by appearance. Tip came from the CL ad. A reward will be given. Hope I'm not violating policy here.