May 2010: La Tierra Trails: Trails Master Plan Update- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

May 2010: La Tierra Trails: Trails Master Plan Update

I received this email today from one of the planners at the Design Office....

May 2010. La Tierra Trails: Trails Master Plan Update

The design team and City staff held a public involvement meeting at Gonzales Community School Gymnasium on Thursday, May 13. We had a great turnout, with just over 90 (ninety) attendees. For those of you that were there, thank you for your support and participation.

All of the boards that were presented at the meeting are now available for viewing on the City’s website. You can view them by following this link:http://www.santafenm.gov/<wbr>index.aspx?NID=1829 Throughout the project, we will continue to update this site.

Also, our ‘Trail User Survey’ is still open. If you have not done so yet, please take the time to fill out this 10-question survey; it will officially close on May 24. You can go to the survey by following this link:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/<wbr>NV2XX83

We will keep you informed of future public meetings as we move forward with the Draft Master Plan. Thank you again for your continued interest in the La Tierra Trails: Trails Master Plan.

Sincerely,

Design Office

Wilson & Company
    City of Santa Fe

mnt bike laws of physics
    Thanks for posting.

mtbr member
    Just rode back to the house from these trails. Enjoyed the most beautiful sunset, twilight and views. That singletrack is fast.
    I also just took my buddy out for his first ride ever on singletrack trails. We rode a 1.5 hour loop in La Tierra. His back is killing him, but he's fired up. Now we're drinking cold Hamm's, cooking fried chicken & feeling lots of stoke.
    Life is good. La Tierra is cool.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Last night was amazing up here, one of the coolest sunsets I have ever seen, especially seen from high on a ribbon of single track. Hope everyone is having fun with the great riding weather. Greg

Members who have read this thread: 0