White Fantom DS Pro / Fantom Pro Ti in stock soon?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

White Fantom DS Pro / Fantom Pro Ti in stock soon?

I'm looking to pull the trigger on a FS MTB in the next week or so. Had been leaning towards Moto, but after visiting some LBS's and truly realizing the bike fit variances, leaning towards a Stumpjumper FSR Comp.... since I can't find anyone local with a Moto to try out the fit.

Having said that, really still on the fence... mainly for the Reba Race/motion control fork on the Fantom DS Pro, but although color is near the bottom of my list, I love the white color but for some reason not digging the matte black version (which is the only one available in my 18" size). I emailed BD over the weekend, asking about when the white Fantom DS pro might be in stock, as well as the Fantom Pro Ti... haven't heard back from the sales team...

Anyone happen to know when BD might have these models in 18" in stock again? Signed up for the newsletter but don't see anything about these bikes.

TIA.

DynoDon
    You didn't say where you live and it's not on your profile, I'm in Michigan and have a spare Moto if you are nearby, I have both a Fantom Team and a Fantom Comp, both are close to the Pro, if your in the area and want to go out for a ride, let me know, or just post your whereabouts so others might help you out with a ride on a Fantom.
    I can't help you on when they get their bikes in, I know they sell some out the same day they get them in so keep a good watch on them. Good Luck

Members who have read this thread: 0