wanting a front suspension Outcast.- Mtbr.com
    John has a long moustache

wanting a front suspension Outcast.

Sorta bummed. Last week I went on to BD to look at the front-suspension Outcast 29er ($499). I decided to get one but needed to sell some things first to bump up my toy-money. Finally, the money was in my Paypal acct so I went to order yesterday and the 21" is SOLD OUT. ARGHHHH. I'm 6'2" so I don't think that the 19" frame will fit me. My son has a 21" Hardrock and it fits me perfect. So.. that leaves me with buying a 19" and a 21" frame on Bike Island then trying to recoup some dough on the 19" frame or building one up from scratch with a 21" Outcast frame and a Reba fork which looks to still be more expensive.

Anyone 6'2" or more riding on a 19'? Anyone got a 21" that's too big and wants to swap frames?

John has a long moustache
    According to the geometry specs the 19" 29er has roughly the same effective toptube length as my 21" 700HT. It fits me perfect so I just took a gamble and ordered a 19" 29er. I've got a lot of spare parts so I'm going to put a Deore shifter, XT derailleur and XT 9sp cassette on it as soon as it comes in.

Members who have read this thread: 0