Ti 29er weld pictures?

Printable View

• 12-08-2011
    dfhoward
    Ti 29er weld pictures?
    Hello,

Would someone please post some high quality close up pictures of the welds on the titanium 29ers?

Regards,

Dan
  • 12-09-2011
    92gli
    There's plenty of threads with plenty of pics if you try searching. Theres a big thread about the fly ti in the 29er forum that has lots of pointless arguing about welds. And I believe another one in the bike and frame discussion forum.

They also have close up pics on bikes direct.com and motobecane.com
  • 12-09-2011
    dfhoward
    Do you have any specifics? I have spent a couple of hours looking but nothing seems to be a high quality close up. It seems that people have posted high quality pictures of Moots, Eriksen, Potts, etc. but not Motobecane. It seems maybe the Moto pictures get blurry when I try to enlarge them. Maybe it's me.
  • 12-09-2011
    Odiggy
    5 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dfhoward View Post
    Do you have any specifics? I have spent a couple of hours looking but nothing seems to be a high quality close up. It seems that people have posted high quality pictures of Moots, Eriksen, Potts, etc. but not Motobecane. It seems maybe the Moto pictures get blurry when I try to enlarge them. Maybe it's me.

Here's some welds from my 2011 moto fly team29er. Overall, they're very clean. Much neater than on my wife's aluminum fantom pro 29er.
  • 12-09-2011
    Odiggy
    Quote:

Here's some welds from my 2011 moto fly team29er. Overall, they're very clean. Much neater than on my wife's aluminum fantom pro 29er.
  • 12-09-2011
    dfhoward
    Thank you. This is what I was looking for.

Regards,

Dan
  • 12-09-2011
    Odiggy
    Quote:

Thank you. This is what I was looking for.

Regards,

Dan

Go here:
    Http://www.oraeng.com.tw/eng

This is their titanium builder's website. There's pics of their manufacturing process, quality control and a catalog of the manufacturers full titanium line.