Thank you Motobecane/Bikes Direct.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Thank you Motobecane/Bikes Direct.

I would just like to say thanks for keeping the prices easy on the wallet and helping me get into the sport. I raced BMX and dirt jumped when I was younger, and left all that behind to join the Military. When I got out of the military, I was into dirtbikes, trail and trials riding, and after 2 serious crashes and some broken bones, I got scared and gave it up. A few years ago I got an urge to get a mountain bike. Like all newbies I didn't want to throw down a wad of cash on the unknown, but wanted something decent. Motobecane solved that problem for me. I've owned a 600DS and built up a Fantom Trail frame. My fire was lit once again. After a while of abuse, and more miles than I can remember it is time to put away my Fantom Trail. I'm sitting here waiting for my LBS to call and tell me to come pick up my new Intense Uzzi today But I will always remember Motobecane/Bikes Direct and would like to say thanks for getting my fire lit.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Congrats on the Intense. The reviews for that frame are fantastic.

S*it Happens!
    First, congrats on your new bike…

Getting my first Motobecane, was my introduction into the world quality bikes and single track. I love them both so much, that I joined a some local MTB groups. CAMBr, being the main one. Starting doing trail workdays. Got involved on this forum (MTBr). And lastly, participated in some MTB events.

As time went on, I’ve jumped to a different brand, (Santa Cruz) mostly because we (CAMBr) just completed construction of one of the states first bike parks. Pump track, tabletops with ten foot drops, log over’s…the works. That stuff is cool, but it doesn’t fit me. So, in the end, most of my riding took place at Saw Wee Kee, Palos or the I&M… places my Fantom Elite, would run free.

Fred
    -_0
    _ `\<,_
    (+)/ (+)
    Like life…the trail is unpredictable...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chucksxt
    I would just like to say thanks for keeping the prices easy on the wallet and helping me get into the sport. I raced BMX and dirt jumped when I was younger, and left all that behind to join the Military. When I got out of the military, I was into dirtbikes, trail and trials riding, and after 2 serious crashes and some broken bones, I got scared and gave it up. A few years ago I got an urge to get a mountain bike. Like all newbies I didn't want to throw down a wad of cash on the unknown, but wanted something decent. Motobecane solved that problem for me. I've owned a 600DS and built up a Fantom Trail frame. My fire was lit once again. After a while of abuse, and more miles than I can remember it is time to put away my Fantom Trail. I'm sitting here waiting for my LBS to call and tell me to come pick up my new Intense Uzzi today But I will always remember Motobecane/Bikes Direct and would like to say thanks for getting my fire lit.
    Great write up, and thank you for serving.

bryan d
    Just keep pedaling, don't stop pedaling.

Members who have read this thread: 0