Stock status- Mtbr.com

Thread: Stock status

I'm just messing with you

Stock status

On the BD website, it says "Go thru Checkout for stock status" - how far do I have to go, and how will the status be displayed?

I clicked through paypal to where the next step is to make it happen - never did see any kind of stock status message.

I'm still shopping, but was curious if the size and bike is even in stock, so I didn't want to go one step too far.

Thanks
    Chasing bears through the woods drunk with a dull hatchet is strongly not advised

mtbr member
    May 2007
    It'll stop you before you have to enter any payment info. If you get to a pt where you have to enter payment info, the bike's in stock (at least from what I've seen while stalking a Ti Team.)

So, if you select size and add to cart, you won't know yet. but if you go one step further and click 'proceed to checkout' and it doesn't give you a message that your bike is not in stock, your bike is in stock. If you have to enter your password, I think you've gone too far for just finding out if it's in stock.

Chad.

I'm just messing with you
    Thanks, I got past the point of entering the password, so that must mean it's in stock.
    Chasing bears through the woods drunk with a dull hatchet is strongly not advised

Members who have read this thread: 0