New 2011 Motobecane Fly Pro (Video)- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

New 2011 Motobecane Fly Pro (Video)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6OPLfsDliEk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6OPLfsDliEk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    nice video

mtbr member
    May 2007

nice

I want one of those for xc racing so bad! Weigh that thing please.

mtbr member
    Friend of mine just bought one and all in all very nice bike bike! Just plan on buying new tire right away the Kenda's that come with it are a joke. Obviously put on to save weight which is their big sell. Other than that looks to be a real sweet ride for the money. Can't go wrong!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tailwaters
    Friend of mine just bought one and all in all very nice bike bike! Just plan on buying new tire right away the Kenda's that come with it are a joke. Obviously put on to save weight which is their big sell. Other than that looks to be a real sweet ride for the money. Can't go wrong!
    Agreed. Have only been able to ride it once because of snow..but I got throw all over the place with the Kendas. I will be replacing them ASAP with Panaracer Fire XC Pros.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    good choice with the Panaracers-put 'em on my '10 Fly Pro, great tire, great bike.

mtbr member
    So I put the Panaracers on. I also replaced the stock grips with ESI chunkys. Got a custom headset top cap from fast freddy, and a new carbon fiber seat post my dad had spare. Now i just need the snow to melt so i can ride the damn thing

Last edited by pkb4112; 02-23-2011 at 05:11 PM.

DynoDon
    I've never seen a bike that needs mud more then that one... Happy Trails

Members who have read this thread: 0