My new trail buddy.- Mtbr.com
    S*it Happens!

My new trail buddy.

Sorry for this post but i'm happy...

This is a photo of my girl friend and i riding at waterfall glen...it's a limestone path so i road my moto road bike and she was on her MTB. We had a wonderful time riding around together..this weekend more of the same.

I'll be ordering a new moto mtb sometime over the off season now that everything is going in my favor and life is as it should be it's just a matter of what bike to order. Next season is going to rock!! Love & bike riding...what a combo.

P.S. her name is Janine.

-_0
    _ `\<,_
    (+)/ (+)
    Like life…the trail is unpredictable...

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    good for u

Bushwacker
    Nice pic Fred.
    When I'm not windsurfing, I'm mountain biking

S*it Happens!
    Went trail riding with Janine the weekend at a place called kettle in Wisconsin, kick ass trails. I rented a Trek CORBA 29er…nice bike and the rental was $30 for the day. They just assembled the bike the pervious night and I was the first renter to ride it. It was also the first time in about 10 months that i ridden a mtb...nice to be back.

Also, this was my first true intro into the world of 29ers. Everything that I’ve heard about them was spot on and for sure a 29er is in my future…I’m shooting for and Moto 29er elite now. New job, wonderful lady ='s anything is possible.

Fantom Elite 29er...you will be mine. Oh, yes...you will be mine.
    -_0
    _ `\<,_
    (+)/ (+)

DynoDon
    Cool !!!! I keep thinking about the full Suspension 29er Moto coming out, I haven't tried a 29er yet, I'm afraid to, then I'll want one now.. I'll wait til' springtime and see how the new Moto 29er does, and maybe I can sell the bikes I'm not riding,
    Glad to hear you're back on a mountain bike, Happy Trails

Bushwacker
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto Rider
    Went trail riding with Janine the weekend at a place called kettle in Wisconsin, kick ass trails. I rented a Trek CORBA 29er…nice bike and the rental was $30 for the day. They just assembled the bike the pervious night and I was the first renter to ride it. It was also the first time in about 10 months that i ridden a mtb...nice to be back.

Also, this was my first true intro into the world of 29ers. Everything that I’ve heard about them was spot on and for sure a 29er is in my future…I’m shooting for and Moto 29er elite now. New job, wonderful lady ='s anything is possible.

Fantom Elite 29er...you will be mine. Oh, yes...you will be mine.

You referring to Kettle Moraine?

mtbr member
    I have ridden in Wisconsin, Illinois, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, New Mexico, and Washington, and Kettle Moraine is still one of my all-time favorite places to ride. Other than the Monarch Crest Trail, it may be my favorite ride. Sitting on the front porch of the general store with a sandwich and a Sprecher rootbeer and a few of riding buddies is a fantastic way to end a ride the Kettles.

Bushwacker
    I never rode at Kettle Moraine but I camped there as a scout. From what I remember the park was packed with moraines, not too big but real steep. Must be fun to ride, particularly in the midwest. Post some pics Fred.

S*it Happens!
    Got to give Backyard Bikes some props here…that’s the place I rented my ride for the day. Great people… they also have cozy deli. I like the rustic look of the place. We ended the day there with a club sandwich/ blue corn chips and a couple of blue moons.

The trails were in great shape…they do an awesome job maintaining them. As for photos…I did more riding then shooting but Janine has some on her camera and a short video. However, most are of me on my renter and not much of the trail it self.
    -_0
    _ `\<,_
    (+)/ (+)

Members who have read this thread: 0