Moto Fly Ti magic gear?- Mtbr.com
    Missouri sucks...
    Jun 2009

Moto Fly Ti magic gear?

I know there's the 32/19 magic gear but is there another one that can use a 13-17 cog? I'm considering putting a Rohloff on my bike and want to go without a tensioner but Rohloff only makes 13 thru 17 tooth cogs Just trying to figure out gearing options OR, does anyone know of a 19 tooth Rohloff cog from the aftermarket???

DynoDon
    There is a Internal Gear Hubs Forum on MTBR Mountain Bike, you probably already knew that, someone there may know more about it, I have a stock Nexus Internal Hub bike, its a GT Schwinn 1999 built for Harley-Davidson, it's posted on the Internal Gear forum, I've never had a problem with it, that sounds like a good set up, I'm supprised how popular they are becoming,, I hope you post pics, and ride info on this forum once you get it set up, Good Luck

Missouri sucks...
    Jun 2009
    Oh, I've done all the research on the IGH setup, I'm just wondering if anyone knows anymore "magic gears" for the Fly Ti. For instance, 32/19 works with no tensioner so if I go up two in the front and down two in the back to a 34/17 will it keep the same chain length?

It's carbon dontcha know.

Members who have read this thread: 0