Which MOTO to buy vs a TREK 6000 ? Trying to make up my mind- Mtbr.com
    RideDirt

New question here. Which MOTO to buy vs a TREK 6000 ? Trying to make up my mind

So I'm looking to purchase my first HT MTB and I'm having a tough time as i would like something that will be decent , riding style will be smooth trails , no crazy tricks or racing . Just starting the hobby so I'm sure i will trash the bike eventually and want to move up to something bigger and better .

I really like the bikes on BD , I'm just not sure how well these bikes perform? Basically i am mind set on a TREK 6000 as 1k is my budget. What would you guys recommend that will compete with that or beat it for the same price or even lower in price? I need to get this out of my system and finally purchase a damn bike already LOL. I tested out 26ers and 29ers , TREKS and GIANTS today at my local bike shops , so i know what size i am .I am open to whatever !!

DynoDon
    there are quite a few bikes in that price range, some are sold out now, the Gravity 29rs seem like good deals, the 2 is sold out, the 1 is available, that bike has some great parts on it.
    http://www.bikesdirect.com/products/...y/29point5.htm

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Boy, that is a nice bike! What size does that fit on the frame dimensions? Is that the Standard 18" for up to 6', I'm 5'9" 30-31 inseam, would a 19" be too big?

DynoDon
    I can't help you there, I dont' have a 29er.. someone else may know.. good luck

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    love my moto, but......Love my Trek more!!! Buy Trek or Giant!!

Members who have read this thread: 0