Matte Black Fantom DS Pro- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2010

Matte Black Fantom DS Pro

I placed an order yesterday for a matte black fantom ds pro. Does anyone know if the stickers can be removed from that paint finish? I understand on the other finishes they may be under a clear coat of some sort...what about the matte?

I ask not b/c I don't want to advertise that it's a Motobecane but b/c I prefer to go the sleek non sticker route w/ my bikes.

Another question...when I placed the order the system allowed me to put in a different shipping address than my credit card billing address. I later went through the FAQs and it stated that item had to be shipped to billing address unless some other process was initiated. I need to have this shipped to my work address, if not possible I will need to cancel my order.

Any suggestions?

mtbr member
    No idea about the stickers, but for the address question I would just email BikesDirect. If you already got a tracking number, I wouldn't worry about it as the bike is en route to the specified address.
    "Got everything you need?"

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    I called bikesdirect and verified the address. Problem solved. Now on to the stickers.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    did end up getting the stickers taken off?

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    they aren't stickers...painted on. No big deal. They are very subtle. Changed out the pedals, seat post and seat...bike is bad ass

Members who have read this thread: 0