Matte Black Fantom DS Pro

Printable View

• 08-24-2010
    Montanamtb
    Matte Black Fantom DS Pro
    I placed an order yesterday for a matte black fantom ds pro. Does anyone know if the stickers can be removed from that paint finish? I understand on the other finishes they may be under a clear coat of some sort...what about the matte?

I ask not b/c I don't want to advertise that it's a Motobecane but b/c I prefer to go the sleek non sticker route w/ my bikes.

Another question...when I placed the order the system allowed me to put in a different shipping address than my credit card billing address. I later went through the FAQs and it stated that item had to be shipped to billing address unless some other process was initiated. I need to have this shipped to my work address, if not possible I will need to cancel my order.

Any suggestions?
  • 08-24-2010
    TwoHeadsBrewing
    No idea about the stickers, but for the address question I would just email BikesDirect. If you already got a tracking number, I wouldn't worry about it as the bike is en route to the specified address.
  • 08-24-2010
    Montanamtb
    I called bikesdirect and verified the address. Problem solved. Now on to the stickers.
  • 09-19-2010
    thunderzy
    did end up getting the stickers taken off?
  • 09-20-2010
    Montanamtb
    they aren't stickers...painted on. No big deal. They are very subtle. Changed out the pedals, seat post and seat...bike is bad ass