mtbr member
    Jun 2010

I just ordered a 2010 600HT.

Good idea?
    Tips?
    High five?

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    High five, low five, and around the back five.

I've had my 600HT since last November and love it. I opted for that one because I never mtbed before and I really wasn't sure if I was going to be into it and/or have the time for it, so I didn't want to spend a lot on a bike. I wanted to commute to work while leaving open the possibility of taking it out on trails.

As it turned out, I love mtbing and see it as the perfect rest-of-the-year activity to do replace what I lose during non-snowboard seasons, only it's even more accessible.

I don't have any particular complaints about the components, they've all held up amazingly for me so far without any problems and are completely capable, but if I knew then what I know now (i.e., how much I would be into the sport) I probably would have chosen a more advanced bike from bd.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by glaucon
    High five, low five, and around the back five.

I've had my 600HT since last November and love it. I opted for that one because I never mtbed before and I really wasn't sure if I was going to be into it and/or have the time for it, so I didn't want to spend a lot on a bike. I wanted to commute to work while leaving open the possibility of taking it out on trails.

As it turned out, I love mtbing and see it as the perfect rest-of-the-year activity to do replace what I lose during non-snowboard seasons, only it's even more accessible.

I don't have any particular complaints about the components, they've all held up amazingly for me so far without any problems and are completely capable, but if I knew then what I know now (i.e., how much I would be into the sport) I probably would have chosen a more advanced bike from bd.
    Thanks! That was awful encouraging. I'm even more stoked about my bike being delivered in the near future.

I can definitely see myself going farther with this sport and getting a full suspension bike farther down the road.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    I got the 600 ht about 2 months ago, and all i have is love for the bike. All the components work great and it is great quality. The only thing i have replaced so far is the Dart 1, not because it was terrible, but after i rode my buddies Tora i couldnt resist getting one.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Congrats!

I got mine just about 3 weeks ago and I love it. Mine came with Dart 2 although the page listed Dart 1.

I changed my tires to slicks because I ended up not being able to hit the trails as often as I would've liked.

S*it Happens!
    For the money it's a good bike...nice frame and components. I know they upgraded the frames on the Ht series just a couple of years back.

Congrats!
    -_0
    _ `\<,_
    (+)/ (+)
    Like life…the trail is unpredictable...

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Gratz on the new bike, have you received it? How did the build go? Thinking of buying one myself.

mtbr member
    I've had my 700 (not too different from the 600) since April and like glaucon above, I wasn't sure if I was going to get into biking again.

After a few hundred miles so far I have mostly good things to say and the bike has held up very well.
    Mike
    2011 Moto Fly Pro

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Any updates? How do you like it and any issues with the setup? Mine will be here on Thursday, and I cant wait.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    @Adam, I took my bike to my LBS to get it built because I didn't feel comfortable doing it myself. So far I am very well pleased with it and ride it almost daily.

@camdz. The bike is awesome for the price, some say the breaks aren't so good but mine are great! Regarding setup, see above.
    Great buy, go get one!

you never can tell
    Jul 2010
    That's awesome Mark. For some time I was looking at that bike, and almost bought it. Good bike for that price. I chose instead the Fantom only because my budget had grown. The 600HT is a great looking bike!

Members who have read this thread: 0