• 10-08-2010
    manabiker
    I got my Motobecane Jersey
    I've been watching the BD site for months, they have had a few, but they got some in that will fit me, I got the RED one, they have alot of the smaller sizes in red and blue. I think I'll get a blue one too when they come in..I've had a Motobecane since 1972, I'm glad the name is still around.:thumbsup:
  • 10-08-2010
    SS*MOTOCAST*9ER
    Oh thats cool. i didnt know they had those at BD. i'll get a red/wht to match my OUTCAST 9ER. thank you for posting.
  • 10-08-2010
    manabiker
    You're welcome, they're at the bottom of the bike page..
    Another thing I didn't know until I need spokes is they have parts, and other stuff at Bikes Island too.
    http://bikeisland.com/cgi-bin/BKTK_S...ls&ProdID=1094
  • 10-08-2010
    motox72
    Got mine too. Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup:
  • 10-08-2010
    retnav94
    I just ordered one also. A bit worried about size. I have lost 65 lbs the last few months but still want to lose another 70, at 245 now. I ordered a 3x, red, the blue were sold out. I hope it fits but I am sure it will once i drop the 70.
  • 10-09-2010
    manabiker
    Congratulations on loosing 65, WOW!!! I lost 35 or so this year, and I thought I did good,,LOL!! 70 more is a big goal,, Good Luck you can always use that....
  • 10-09-2010
    retnav94
    TY Mana, I dropped a bunch walking until I got a nasty case of Plantar Fascitiis so I had to start using my hybrid that has been in the garage for 4 years, It was a blessing in disguise. Really got into riding and decided on the MOTO. Not looking back.