Fantom DS PRO weight- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2010

Fantom DS PRO weight

I cannot find a weight on the above bike. I know that the team version is at about 24lbs. Anyone have an idea on the approx weight of the pro?

thanks in advance

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    I found it. Seems to be right at about 28lbs. What are your thoughts on the pro vs the team? It is about $300 less than the team. Do you think it is worth saving the $ as opposed to going w/ the team? 28lbs seems to still be less than a similiarly equipped more expensive bike. I really like the flat black model.

S*it Happens!
    The DS pro is an awesome bike, The Team, is even better…plus, if you have $300 more to spend and weight is of concern. Then the team would be the why to go. With that build and at 24lbs…good luck, on finding a better deal.

The build may seen similar. However, the Team uses Carbon on some of it’s components, Like the Cranks, Rear derailleur pulley & brake levers. What’s not carbon, is a higher grade aluminum. Everything Richey WSC is much nicer then standard Richey stuff. If you want a light bike and you basically want the best components on the market today.

I think you get the idea…

Good luck.
    -_0
    _ `\<,_
    (+)/ (+)
    Like life…the trail is unpredictable...

Members who have read this thread: 0