Austin Texas Fantom PRO 29er owners- Mtbr.com

Apr 2009

Austin Texas Fantom PRO 29er owners

Is there anyone in the Austin Texas area that owns a Fantom PRO 29er in a 19" or a 21" that I can come check out?
    I think I'm between the two and can't decide. I want to buy one but I don't want to end up with a frame that's too small or a dangerous frame when I'm off the seat. I'm about a 34 1/2" - 35" inseam, which should be ok for the 21", but if the TORA shocks are set at 100, I've heard that raises the front end a bit, and I don't want it to be too high.

[email protected]

Mar 2009
    come to houston and buy it off of 1960 at cycle spectrum Ask for mike he set me up on my Fantom Pro 29er. I have a 32 inch inseam and am riding the 17 inch frame

and it is only 50 dollars more than the Bikesdirect.com prices and you get lifetime service cant beat that with a lead pipe can ya?

PM me and will get the address for you and guide you from austin to houston
    Last edited by schmaged88; 04-19-2009 at 11:29 PM.

Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by schmaged88
    come to houston and buy it off of 1960 at cycle spectrum Ask for mike he set me up on my Fantom Pro 29er. I have a 32 inch inseam and am riding the 17 inch frame

and it is only 50 dollars more than the Bikesdirect.com prices and you get lifetime service cant beat that with a lead pipe can ya?

PM me and will get the address for you and guide you from austin to houston
    If I can figure out a time in the near futere to get out to Houston I'll do it. Thanks for the info. If you're a 32" inseam riding the 17" with a clearance of 31.7" that must mean that I should be good on the 21" that has 34.1" clearance since my inseam is about 35". The service thing sounds great except I just don'tse myself taking it 3 hours to Houston for service. To bad there's not a shop here in Austin. I'm calling them today since I own 2000 sq ft of empty lease space. Maybe I can put a shop here after all.

mtbr member
    May 2004

fwiw

Members who have read this thread: 0