• 06-16-2008
    aaron04
    Anyone know a fast way to contact Bikes Direct?
    My wife ordered a bike from them (400DS) and I talked her into ordering a better model from them.(600DS)
    I got a tracking number this morning but it hasnt been shipped yet, so I am trying to contact them before they ship so I can upgrade my order.
    Is there a way to contact them other than email? Phone number?
    Thanks if anyone can help, Aaron
  • 06-16-2008
    ljsmith
    They had a phone number, but it doesn't work anymore. I think the only way right now is by e-mail.
  • 06-16-2008
    aaron04
    Too late anyway! They replied to my email right after I sent them a message telling me the bike had allready been shipped, I checked the tracking number and sure enough it was on it's way! This is one time I wished a company was a little slower getting the product out! My wife ordered the bike Friday evening and it was shipped out first thing this morning. So much for people complaining about slow replies and shipping! Bikes Direct took care of our order too fast! A.H.
  • 06-17-2008
    Azimuth Cow
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by aaron04
    Too late anyway! They replied to my email right after I sent them a message telling me the bike had allready been shipped, I checked the tracking number and sure enough it was on it's way! This is one time I wished a company was a little slower getting the product out! My wife ordered the bike Friday evening and it was shipped out first thing this morning. So much for people complaining about slow replies and shipping! Bikes Direct took care of our order too fast! A.H.

    Communicating with BD is like surgery without anesthesia: painful and slow.

    I hope you can return it without hassle. Good luck.
  • 06-17-2008
    aaron04
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Azimuth Cow
    Communicating with BD is like surgery without anesthesia: painful and slow.

    I hope you can return it without hassle. Good luck.

    They have been very responsive to each of my emails, the longest I had to wait for a reply was 45 minutes. I only wish their shipping would have been slower, but they got it out first thing Monday morning. I ordered it Friday night. As for the bike, we decided to just keep the one they shipped.
    They shipped pretty fast, if all goes well with this order I'm going to buy another bike from them and give this one to my daughter. According to UPS the bike will be here Friday, not bad since it's coming to Ca from Texas. A.H
  • 06-17-2008
    Azimuth Cow
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by aaron04
    They have been very responsive to each of my emails, the longest I had to wait for a reply was 45 minutes. I only wish their shipping would have been slower, but they got it out first thing Monday morning. I ordered it Friday night. As for the bike, we decided to just keep the one they shipped.
    They shipped pretty fast, if all goes well with this order I'm going to buy another bike from them and give this one to my daughter. According to UPS the bike will be here Friday, not bad since it's coming to Ca from Texas. A.H

    Awesome! Well then it is all good. I was impressed with the bike arriving in 5 days, too. I just had a disappointing multiple rounds of communication (or lack thereof). My bike is great as well. In the end, if the bikes hold up and we get a ton of fun from them, that's all that matters.:thumbsup: