3 Motos in a year- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2010

3 Motos in a year

My third Moto arrived today, the UPS truck was parked in front of my house as I came home. I got pretty lucky, since they require a signature for delivery. Anyway, it's a Ti 29er X0 and it made the trip with no issues. It went together better than my Fantom 29er or the Vent Noir (road bike). It came earlier than expect,so all the preference stuff I order for it isn't here yet. The bike looks amazing, not sure I want to get it dirty. Really a nice component package, the only thing that's really unusable is the seat (or for me at least).

Something else, the confirmation email had a great deal of information included in it. Websites for build instruction, you tube video links and other helpful info for first timers. I don't recall seeing that information in the past. BTW, for those of you who haven't done it before, the build is very simple.

No more bikes for awhile, seriously.
    Last edited by motox72; 04-20-2011 at 07:06 PM.

RideDirt
    Nice man , got some pix? I been trying to decide either a TREK or MOTO from BD since they have some sick prices lol.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    It will probably be a couple weeks before I can upload some pictures. My lap top hard drive crashed and I sent it back (under warranty). I've got an ancient desk top but it's struggles to do very basic stuff. Loading picture software and then pictures probably isn't an option. But hey, at this point my bike looks exactly like the picture on the website.

Bang for the buck, it's going to be hard to beat the value, but if buds are bike snobs, it might get old (unless your faster than them and then it's huge fun ).

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    I thought I was bad purchasing two Cafe Century Pro bikes in a year. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by motox72 View Post
    My third Moto arrived today, the UPS truck was parked in front of my house as I came home. I got pretty lucky, since they require a signature for delivery. Anyway, it's a Ti 29er X0 and it made the trip with no issues. It went together better than my Fantom 29er or the Vent Noir (road bike). It came earlier than expect,so all the preference stuff I order for it isn't here yet. The bike looks amazing, not sure I want to get it dirty. Really a nice component package, the only thing that's really unusable is the seat (or for me at least).

Something else, the confirmation email had a great deal of information included in it. Websites for build instruction, you tube video links and other helpful info for first timers. I don't recall seeing that information in the past. BTW, for those of you who haven't done it before, the build is very simple.

No more bikes for awhile, seriously.

Members who have read this thread: 0