where to buy a mongoose?- Mtbr.com

Jan 2007

where to buy a mongoose?

i live in canada and i cant find any mongoose dealers where can i get one. is there any online stores that have mongoose?

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ironhorsebryce
    i live in canada and i cant find any mongoose dealers where can i get one. is there any online stores that have mongoose?
    Walmart has a great selection of Mongoose bikes. If you need a a bike to ride, or a big shiny christmas present, get yourself a Mongoose.
    Last edited by TWISTED; 08-11-2007 at 06:24 PM.

STINKY TOFU
    performance bicycles if your looking for the pro class bikes (Teocali, Double diamond, otero, etc.)

Jan 2007
    i checked performance but they did not have any black diamond doubles or triples.my 2 favorite bike iron horse and mongoose have no real dealers in canada. that makes me mad,

Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ironhorsebryce
    I just got a Mongoose Black Diamond Triple Through an E-Bay store Harbor Country Bike & Hobby. I can tell you they have great deals and I am very pleased with my purchase as well as my bike. Check them out. The best prices around for sure.
    mongooose two.jpg

Spreadin the love...
    DropNZone.com, bro. Tell Allen Cody sent ya! He's in Bellingham, WA...but the guy will go out of his way for you. I just don't know WHERE in Cad you live...

And I'm assuming the Walmart comment was just jive...right?

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    My Buddy just got the New Khyber at Dropnzone.com, they stripped it and put on a 66RC3, a TBC Wheelset and changed a bunch of stuff..its 36 pounds and rips! I like it better than the Triple.

Spreadin the love...
    ^^^^ I have a new rule for people like you... PICS OR STFU!!!! No teasing here man, go get a pic of your buds bike RIGHT NOW!

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    yo dude, dont shoot the messenger Im just reporting. I really dont need a picture of "his" bike. This is "where to buy a Mongoose" so i am just doing my part for a cool shop.

Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by epoxy_1
    I just got a Mongoose Black Diamond Triple Through an E-Bay store Harbor Country Bike & Hobby. I can tell you they have great deals and I am very pleased with my purchase as well as my bike. Check them out. The best prices around for sure.
    mongooose two.jpg
    I also got my bike through Harbor County via ebay. I rock it hard and she likes it and wants more.

Members who have read this thread: 0