New to the forum. Not much of a cycler myself really, just need advice regarding a repair for my son's bike.I bought a couple of these bikes from Sports Authority years back for my kids. We're in the process of re-furbing one that has been thoroughly used. We have now found that the swing arm has a crack at the weld between the pivot and arm.Called Pacific Cycle and of course they no longer carry the part.I hate to just junk it, as it has been a pretty decent bike for my price range. Aside from having it welded (and then heat treated), is there any possibility that some other obtainable swing arm can be used? I have NO idea about the interchangeability of bike parts. Is there maybe someplace where could I post looking for a "junker" Tech 4 with a good swing arm?Appreciate any advice!