'05 Teocali Super - frame warranty- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

'05 Teocali Super - frame warranty

Hey Mongoose riders,

I recently found a crack in the left chainstay near the weld to the rear dropout on my '05 Mongoose Teocali Super. I've tried briefly to search about frame warranties, but had no luck. Does anyone know if Mongoose carries more than a 1 year warranty on their frames or rear triangles? If they are not under warranty, do they sell replacement rear triangles?

I haven't called Mongoose directly yet. If no one has advice here, I will call them and try to get some anwsers. I'll also try to post a picture of the crack. Any help is appreciated.

dd

Jun 2006
    Cracked the top tube on my comp a few months ago.

The importer her in the uk replaced the frame under warranty no problem. The frame was just under a year old though.

If you are in the UK then Hotwheels (distributor) have a spare rear end, as my frame did not need one.

Cheers

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    My 2006 Teocali frame cracked right near the opening for the shock on the frame on the gusset. They warrantied the frame for me free of charge, but I am not sure about the frame being over 2 years old. Give it a shot and give them a call!

mtbr member
    FYI, I talked to Mongoose and they said go through a dealer for warranty. I dropped my frame off at a Performance store. They talked to mongoose, and mongoose is sending a new rear triangle and performance is putting it on. All free! The process only took about 1.5 weeks once I finally got off my #SS and got to a performance store.

mtbr member

warrenty/ pacific is top notch.

dealt direct-e-mailed pics of the damage+org. reciepts;sent a new frame no charge.maybe due to org. owner?

Members who have read this thread: 0