wis DELLS any place 2 ride? most scenic wis trails- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2004

wis DELLS any place 2 ride? most scenic wis trails

Checking the reviews seems not 2 many reviews from the local ski area .devils head ...i am from out of state do not get a lot of time to go biking .This spring i went to moab ,utah the mtn bike capitol of the world, when i went skiing. I recommend to anyone .ANYBODY know of a SITE or BOOK of trails...interested in the most scenic and any downhill race course with jumps and stuff like i used to see on fox sports

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio
    Checking the reviews seems not 2 many reviews from the local ski area .devils head ...i am from out of state do not get a lot of time to go biking .This spring i went to moab ,utah the mtn bike capitol of the world, when i went skiing. I recommend to anyone .ANYBODY know of a SITE or BOOK of trails...interested in the most scenic and any downhill race course with jumps and stuff like i used to see on fox sports
    The ski area is probably the best place to ride near the Dells. The best trails there can be hard to find. Mirror Lake and Devil's Lake trails are not very exciting, but they are nice places.

mtbr member

Devil's Head

Devil's Head is the best place that is closest to Wisc. Dells. There is even a DH course there with drops and jumps like you see on Fox Sports. Good singletrack with quite a bit of climbing. You can also check out the Levis Mounds area near Black River Falls, Blue Mound State Park west of Madison, and the Southern Kettle Moraine State Forest down by Whitewater if you have a little extra time to drive a little bit outside of the immediate Dells area.

mtnjam
    either around Devil's Head resort or head a little further up north to Wausau and ride the park up there (can't remember the name, plenty of info here though about it) or you can go a little further west to where I cut my teeth mountain biking, LaCrosse and the Human Powered Trail network up in the bluffs