WI - Thank you Brown Co...or ?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

WI - Thank you Brown Co...or ?

Thanks to whomever fixed the trails at the Reforestation Camp after the 12hr race Labor Day weekend. I was away on vacation and had to miss the race, but I was really concerned when I returned to find the trails in such a state. I had two exciting crashes due to the damage, and was very excited to see that both spots that had caused me trouble were repaired within a week.

Anyone else on here riding at the camp regularly?

uhhhhhyea
    Was just out there this past weekend, for the first time actually. Seems like a nice trail system (WAY better marked than any other trails in the area). Didn't ride the singletrack though, i'm assuming that's mostly what the race was on?

mtbr member
    The race was held about half/half doubletrack and singletrack from what I was told and the tracks left on the trails. It was an enduro with 3/6/12 hour categories. I'm looking forward to racing there next year, but I'm too busy with my school and work just now to race this fall. I'll still be out on the trail regularly though. Heading out now

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    I was there Friday night and the trails were in great shape! Pretty much all of the loose sand that had been worked up throughout the summer was packed down again. Thanks whoever you are!

Members who have read this thread: 0