Where to buy a Cannondale F4 in Milwaukee?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2007

Where to buy a Cannondale F4 in Milwaukee?

It's finally here! The week I buy my new bike! (Financial means came together...)

I've visited Brookfield Cycle & Fitness and spoke with some people there....I was just wondering if anyone else knew of another place they would recommend.

I live on the east side, close to downtown, so someplace closer would be nice as well. I visited cannondale.com but their dealer locator is down or not working properly.

Also, what kind of price should I try and negotiate to? $100 off? Erik's Bike Shop in Madison is having a summer sale...but if I could get the discount without the drive I'd like to.

I'd appreciate any suggestions...thanks!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lithe
    It's finally here! The week I buy my new bike! (Financial means came together...)

I've visited Brookfield Cycle & Fitness and spoke with some people there....I was just wondering if anyone else knew of another place they would recommend.

I live on the east side, close to downtown, so someplace closer would be nice as well. I visited cannondale.com but their dealer locator is down or not working properly.

Also, what kind of price should I try and negotiate to? $100 off? Erik's Bike Shop in Madison is having a summer sale...but if I could get the discount without the drive I'd like to.

I'd appreciate any suggestions...thanks!
    Try Racine Cyclery 4615 Hwy 20 in Racine 4 or 5 miles east of the I-94 open 7 days a week 262-637-7241

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Thanks for the suggestion Dale!

Any reasons in particular I should shop there over Brookfield? Racine isn't too much closer...if at all. Any great experiences?

Thanks for the help!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lithe
    Thanks for the suggestion Dale!

Any reasons in particular I should shop there over Brookfield? Racine isn't too much closer...if at all. Any great experiences?

Thanks for the help!
    I have had great experiences with them the past 12 years! he also sells trek but I think you can get a deal on a cannondale bike. ask for perry or ben

Members who have read this thread: 0