What is the hot set up for Twin Cities riding?- Mtbr.com
    the WALKING DEAD
    Jun 2006

What is the hot set up for Twin Cities riding?

What is working for you guys on Twin Cities trails? Single speed, geared, full-suspension, rigid, tubeless, 26, 29, etc? Also, what is your favorite trail in the area? Thanks.
    Your momma's so nasty, she keeps ice between her legs just to keep the crabs fresh.

Witty McWitterson
    Run whatcha brung. Really. You'll see some of everything up there. From SS Pugs' to Intense Socoms, its all here. Personal preference is a rigid 29, geared or ss, don't matter.
    Just a regular guy.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by aph72
    "...what is your favorite trail in the area? Thanks.
    I used to pound the Luce Line trail for hard, fast "fitness rides" in the early to mid 90's (long since moved). Once you get past the walkers and family's it was a nice trail to get on it for cardio and endurance training. Favorite? Not necessarily but the trail-head was almost on my door-step so "convenient" if nothing else. Also, had some great rides north of Stilwater but the name escapes me.

Back then, rode a stripped-down, no-suspension Trek 6000 with grip-shifters, good bar-ends and Panaracer Smokes.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    I ride SS and gears, hardtail and FS. My favorite is my SS with a reba though. My favorite trail is Lebanon Hills, but some may say that I am biased. As Martini said though, you will see a little of everything on our trails.
    =========================================
    Minnesota Off Road Cyclists www.morcmtb.org

Members who have read this thread: 0